• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Lake Villa Township man is facing multiple charges after allegedly biting his 10-month-old daughter.

The Lake County sheriff’s office said Daniel K. Martin, 31, is charged with felony aggravated battery to a child and two counts of domestic battery.

Sheriff’s responded to a DCFS notice about possible child abuse. Upon arrival, they met with a family member and evaluated the child.

According to detectives, the baby had what appeared to be bite marks and bruises on her face and arms.

Lake County sheriff’s officers found that Martin bit the child out of anger because she would not fall asleep, detectives said.

Bite wounds: Nature's sedative. Mr. Martin is operating on a higher plane than most of us.

I’ll say. It’s my professional opinion that he’s always on a higher plane. I’d hazard a guess at meth, but he’s too pudgy to be a meth fiend. Maybe some hallucinogen gone awry?

I’m positive that eating a goddamn baby will quiet it in some other reality. Actually, it really will quiet the child if he eats enough of it. So...I can’t fault the man’s logic.

But he’s still an asshole.

My 21 year old daughter was bitten last week by her boyfriend. She was twisting his balls. So the only thing I can think of is self defense against someone that's getting the best (or worst in her case) of you.
Your daughter sounds awesome! :)
Post automatically merged:

Mkay so clearly this fat stupid vampire was hungry and the baby was both loud and nutritious. Except he isn't a vampire. Just fat and stupid.

Apparently all babies need to come with a note straight out the womb that says:
IF YOU CAUSE IT PAIN IT ONLY CRIES HARDER DUMBASS.

Last edited:
Your daughter sounds awesome! :)
Post automatically merged:

Mkay so clearly this fat stupid vampire was hungry and the baby was both loud and nutritious. Except he isn't a vampire. Just fat and stupid.

Apparently all babies need to come with a note straight out the womb that says:
IF YOU CAUSE IT PAIN IT ONLY CRIES HARDER DUMBASS.
Cheaters never keep their balls. Wait...cheaters never win? yeah, that's it. :)

From a psychological point of view, what is the significance when an adult bites? I don't think I was a biter even as a child, so I always wonder.

Aside from the literal damage, the pain level. An adult jaw has crazy power. Primates are fucking bonkers. IIRC, an adult bite (particularly an adult man) has a greater PSI than many breeds of cats and dogs. The psychological impact is also greater because an infant would see an adult human as someone trustworthy/a caregiver.

I have an 11 year old going on 17 who is currently on a complete digital device ban due to misbehavior and she's driving us barmy but not once did teeth occur to me as a suitable calming measure.

Back