• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A sperm donor shot his six-month-old daughter dead and then turned the gun on himself, following a dispute with the child’s mother and her family.

Deputies from the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Department were summoned to a domestic disturbance in Anniston, Alabama, on Sunday, and found Trenton Gordon, 23, and his six-month-old daughter, Kahlia, dead at the scene.

According to investigators, Gordon arrived with his daughter at her mother's home shortly before 1 pm, when an argument broke out between Gordon, the child's mother and her grandfather.

During the dispute, police say Gordon drew a pistol and shot Kahlia's grandfather once in the arm.

He then exited the residence taking his daughter out into the middle of the street.

There, he shot and killed the baby before committing suicide.

Deputies attempted to perform CPR on the girl until paramedics arrived, but their efforts were unsuccessful.

The grandfather was transported to a nearby hospital in a stable condition and treated for his injuries.

Police say Kahlia's mother had recently filed for a protection from abuse order against Gordon - who is a registered sex offender - prior to the fatal shooting.

Yesterday afternoon, Gordon took to Facebook to chillingly declare: 'This will be the last day I live I love everyone that was in my life.'

It followed a message asking for friends and family to 'send a prayer' for his daughter, Kahlia, and said he was '[sorry] everything happened this way'.

Just last week, Gordon uploaded a photograph with his two children, captioning the picture 'I am a father & I will protect them no matter what it takes.'

Last edited:
Sad...I mean as far as a father figure this guy had it all, child molester, "light weight" wannabe thug, premeditation, willing to shoot infants as well as the elderly, what a catch :penguin:

Kahlia's mother had recently filed for a protection from abuse order against Gordon - who is a registered sex offender

So she'll let a sex offender give her some "baby batter" but later realize he might be a little off? It's a shame that breeding with a chomo isn't a crime.

If he was abusive, there's no way in hell I'd let him take my baby anywhere. But then again, we wouldn't have gotten that far in the relationship
IR?! I'd like to know more about how the fight started and what all parties did to either escalate the fight or calm the hell down so the child was safe. I bet he used the baby as a tool to get mom to come out and fight, or else they both jumped right in arguing.

Probably not. Both of my kids came out with hair like that. Not all blacks have "nappy" hair
I wondered because there was another photo of the baby where her hair looked more fluffy.

Last edited:

Look at those chubby little arms.

The sperm donor deserves to rot in hell no matter how much he hated the mother or his own life he should have spared what was probably the best part of him Kahlia.

There are idiots supporting this piece of shit.

He has an older daughter.

This is the mom of Kahlia

Last edited:
The saddest part is that his older daughter is going to grow up without her sister and know that it was because of her father.

Deputies attempted to perform CPR on the girl until paramedics arrived, but their efforts were unsuccessful.

I feel bad for the deputies but I love the possibilty that they focused on the baby and just let the dickhead bleed out. I would.

Sad...I mean as far as a father figure this guy had it all, child molester, "light weight" wannabe thug, premeditation, willing to shoot infants as well as the elderly, what a catch :penguin:

So she'll let a sex offender give her some "baby batter" but later realize he might be a little off? It's a shame that breeding with a chomo isn't a crime.
I’ll give you the guy was a total dick and a loser and An overall horrible human being, but being a registered sex offender doesn’t make you a child molester. Was there more information on past offenses not included in the article?
Whatever he was sadly now includes child murderer.

Back