• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565216072724.png

When a wedding's good, it's really good - magical, even.

When a wedding goes wrong, however, it can be messy and traumatic for everyone involved.

But you'd be hard-pressed to top this wedding disaster story which got just about as messy as it can get.

The culprit? The bride had been drinking "healthy" so-called detox shakes to banish last-minute bloating and they'd wreaked havoc on her digestive system on her actual big day.

The horror story was recounted on Reddit by the wedding planner who had assisted the bride both in the run-up and on the day.

As some background, she explained that the couple had opted for a rural "shabby chic" aesthetic in a historic barn, which necessitated having portaloos.

She adds: "The bride had, to be honest, been quite a bridezilla , but it's my job to deal with those things. At this point, the ceremony had ended, cocktail hour is shutting down, professional photos were taken.

"We were prepping to transition to the entrance of the bridal party, which would be followed immediately by first dance and cake cutting. During this, the dinner would be staged, so every aspect was being fairly

"A few moments later, my headset beeped on, and my assistant said 'we have an issue'. It turns out that the bride had gambled on a fart and lost in a big way."

Perhaps things might have been different, were it not for the style of wedding dress the bride had gone for.

It was a huge ballgown with hoops and slips underneath, while the corset was a boned bodice.

There was no way they could get her to the bathroom in time, the wedding planner revealed. So she told everyone to expect a delay of fifteen minutes.

Then her assistant bleeped her again. "'The previous issue is more than we anticipated.' I ran over to find my assistant looking horrified."

The sakes the bride had been using had "mixed poorly with the cocktails from earlier, and she had eaten a fairly decent breakfast.

"The substance that had come out of her body as a result defied explanation. It was slimy, oily even, with stringy bits and the consistency of hair gel.

I detest these Reddit stories.

No way to know if it's just some asshole in their grandmother's basement desperate for likes and upvotes.

I did however have an oopsie at work once and that's as far as I'm going.
If I told you guys the story, I would have to kill you. Do y'all have any idea how much gas would cost me to find everyone!?

I could ride my fjord. She's a stout girl and can make it anywhere.
OMG stout pony!
You have my total envy!
--------------------

Now regarding this story...
After an exhaustively thorough net search, I call shenanigans.
The wedding planner would have encouraged a diaper while dressing the bride given the nature of the brides determination to shed inches.
That the bride is also accused of being so called bridezilla is just wishful thinking for a person getting a shaming publically that is well deserved.
Too many things just falling into place in this perfect storm of wrong.
A dress worth 24 grand in USD put to such careless slovenly use?

No.
Nice try.

Back