• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

HAINES CITY, Fla. — A family in woke up to a surprise Thursday morning, April 4 when they found a stranger asleep on their front porch with a loaded, altered shotgun.

Gerius Adams, 26, told police he was walking home after drinking at a local bar around 2:30 a.m. when he got “very tired,” so he walked onto the porch and went to sleep, according to the Haines City Police Department.

The loaded shotgun found in Adams possession was shorter than the 16-inch minimum required by law, police said. The serial number on the gun had also been filed down and painted over.

Police said Adams, a convicted felon, was not allowed to be in possession of a firearm. Adams told police he knew he wasn’t supposed to have it, but he “needed protection.”

Adams faces charges for burglary of a dwelling, possession of a short-barreled shotgun, possession of a weapon with an altered serial number, possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of ammunition by a felon.

That happened to us once. Came home from vacation and found a homeless dude living the high life on our front porch. Not sure if he was armed, but all his shit was scattered everywhere. Jus' made hissef ta home. It's really a strange feeling and I'm just glad he didn't get inside. And not a single neighbor called police. Nice. They're all off my Christmas card list now.

My mom had some crazy cross dressed dude go into her house and into the guest room. He took off his wig, heals and skirt and got in bed.

My brother chased him out of the house.

She also had a guy with crazy face tattoos walk in and demand to know where Jonny was.

My brother chased him out as well.
The doors are now kept locked.

Edit
No Jonny has ever lived at that address.

Back