• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.arklatexhomepage.com/ne...payne-search-for-suspect-continues/1694954666
Chat%C3%A9ri%20Payne_1547140003103.jpg_67089457_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

The search continues for the suspect or suspects responsible for the death of Shreveport Police Officer Chatéri Payne.

Shortly before 8:30 p.m. Officer Payne was shot multiple times outside of a home in the 1600 block of Midway Ave.

At the time of the shooting Payne, who was in uniform, was headed in to work her overnight shift.

Payne was taken to Ochsner LSU Health where she later died from her injuries.

Raymond said, "There was a child located at the home where the shooting occurred."

Payne graduated the police academy in November 2018.

Becoming a police officer was a dream of Payne's.

'Long Days. Aching Nights. But I decided to stand tall on my dream. It is an honor to be able to join such a powerful family with my Brothers and Sisters in Blue'.
[....]
Raymond said, "There was excitement in her eyes about her chosen career to serve others. She willingly took the oath to serve Shreveport."

Raymond added they are still looking for those responsible for Payne's murder. A witness on scene was questioned but they are not in custody.

Raymond said, "We will follow every lead and work to identify and apprehend the coward or cowards for the brutal murder of Officer Payne."

If you have any information, contact Crime Stoppers at (318) 673-7373, Lockemup.org, or via the app at P3Tips to submit information anonymously.

Click the video below to watch Chief Ben Raymond's news conference on officer Chatéri Payne's death.

No words over this.
Hope they catch the scum responsible and I hope they resist resist resist resist October shots stop

Dear God. This is awful. She was only an officer for a couple of months. I am so sorry to her family and loved ones.

@JackBurton - Can you give me the next lotto numbers?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/boyfriend...icer-chateri-payne-arrested/story?id=60419242

Boyfriend of Shreveport, Louisiana, police officer Chateri Payne arrested in her killing; officials say he 'concocted' story of mystery gunman

Three men were arrested in the killing of a rookie Louisiana police officer outside her own home, including her live-in boyfriend and father of her child who allegedly "concocted" a story of her being shot by a mystery gunman, officials said Wednesday.

Police in Shreveport launched a manhunt for the killer of Officer Chateri Payne, 22, only to learn the suspect they were seeking lived under the same roof with her, Shreveport Police Chief Ben Raymond said at a news conference on Wednesday.

Payne's alleged killer was identified at Treveon Anderson, 26, who was her boyfriend and father of her young daughter, said Raymond. Also arrested as accomplices were Lawrence Pierre, 22, and Glenn Frierson, 38.

All three suspects have been charged with second-degree murder.

Story Continues Here

Back