• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
T
The Fall River mother accused of abusing her 3-month-old daughter was found dangerous at a June 17 hearing in Fall River District Court and released from custody before trial with the condition she stay away from children, according to The Herald News.

Thaysa Gagne was arraigned June 10 on charges of assault and battery of a child causing serious bodily injury, wanton or reckless endangerment of a child and witness intimidation.

On Monday, Judge Kevin Finnerty found Gagne dangerous and ordered her released from custody with the conditions that she report to probation, stay away from children and abide by orders from the Department of Children and Families, which has taken custody of Gagne’s child, according to the newspaper.

“I do find clear and convincing evidence that Ms. Gagne does at the present time present a danger. However, I do find that there are conditions of release that would reasonably ensure the safety of the alleged victim,” Finnerty said in court Monday, according to The Herald News.

Doctors at Hasbro Children’s Hospital in Rhode Island first reported possible sexual violence committed against the infant on June 4, when the baby girl was brought to the hospital by her grandmother after the woman noticed the child’s injury while babysitting.
On the evening of June 4, doctors at the children’s hospital in Rhode Island requested police response to report believed sexual violence committed against the infant, according to a police report cited in The Herald News.

A physician at Hasbro included in the police report said the young girl’s injuries were “the worst I’ve seen” and the most severe type she has treated.

The Herald News reported the infant has been placed in the custody of the Department of Children and Families while detectives in the Fall River Police Major Crimes Division investigate.

Gagne told investigators she did not notice her daughter’s injury before leaving the child with her grandmother. The child’s father also said he was unaware of the trauma and he has not been charged.

The infant’s parents gave consent to investigators to search their apartment, according to the Herald News.

Police believe the infant was injured before her grandmother babysat her as investigators allegedly found blood evidence on several diapers.

The allegations stem from a police response to the children’s hospital the evening of June 4 at the request of doctors, who reported finding an intrusion into the child’s vaginal cavity, according to a police report prepared by Major Crimes Division Detective Dwaine Cabeceiras on file at Fall River District Court.

The infant suffered a serious injury that led doctors to conclude the child may likely experience lifelong medical complications, according to the report. Doctors believe the child had been injured one to three days earlier.

Last edited:
Vaginal intrusion sounds more like an unwanted houseguest situation than what it is. I always wonder if these people feel like they hate kids or want to/would abuse them before they have them. That poor kiddo, I'm glad grandma spoke up but they never should have let that woman (very loosely used term) out of jail.

I am not condoning but I could understand shaking or hitting a child in frustration.

But there is a defect in any human that would insert an object in an infant, baby, young child's vagina or rectum that is not fixable.

This woman is not fixable and no excuse that her defense attorney comes up with justify what she did to her daughter.

I am not condoning but I could understand shaking or hitting a child in frustration.

But there is a defect in any human that would insert an object in an infant, baby, young child's vagina or rectum that is not fixable.

This woman is not fixable and no excuse that her defense attorney comes up with justify what she did to her daughter.
Babies cry either because they’re hungry, need to be changed, or need to be held. It’s that simple. And I’m a man for crying out loud! If they still cry and you feel like you’re about to “lose it”. Walk away and come back in a few minutes!!

To do such a thing to your own child...
This person has a pretty face, but is an empty husk devoid of the milk of human kindness.
Is she sick, evil, sadistic, angry or all 4?
My head is just spinning over this.

Vaginal intrusion sounds more like an unwanted houseguest situation than what it is. I always wonder if these people feel like they hate kids or want to/would abuse them before they have them. That poor kiddo, I'm glad grandma spoke up but they never should have let that woman (very loosely used term) out of jail.
I SO agree on the fact she should NOT have been released! She may not present a danger to her daughter, but there are MANY more victims to be, out in the public/family/friends! She needs to stay in and maybe focus on some mental health to find out WTF is wrong with her to do such to a helpless baby victim!!!

Back