• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Police seek help finding girl, 12
Police in Regina are asking for the public's help in finding a 12-year-old girl missing for more than two weeks.
Faith Marie Goforth, who is from Regina, was last seen at 10 p.m. MT on March 30 in the 1200 block of Wascana Street, police said.

Police said they were notified of her disappearance on that same day. A spokesperson said while there is currently no indication she has come to any harm, they are concerned for her, given her age.

Goforth is described as aboriginal, standing five feet, eight inches tall, and weighs about 140 pounds. She has short black hair and brown eyes, police said.
[..]
A picture of Goforth was not available, police said.
Anyone with information about where she is, is asked to call Regina police at 306-777-6500 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2010/04/18/sask-missing-goforth.html?ref=rss

A pictures worth 1000 words and sightings sometimes
Thats so stupid

They are concerned about her because of her age but it sounds like she's a runaway.

what a pretty girl....she is 12???? 12 year olds suck as runaways, and i know 'cause i did it myself at 11...got a whole 12 miles and gone 8 hours...sounds to me as though the parents aren't too concerned (and that makes ME very concerned...wth hell folks..), and shit if they don't care, that screams to me she was ripe for the pickin'....
she is a little girl. she is 12. she needs to come home.
http://www.leaderpost.com/news/Faith+Marie+Goforth+missing+since+Wednesday/2919650/story.html

REGINA — The Regina Police Service has asked for the public's help in finding a 12-year-old girl who has not been seen at home or at school since Wednesday, March 30. Police received the report of this missing girl the same day.

Faith Marie Goforth is described as a Aboriginal female, about 5' 8" tall and weighing about 140 lbs., with brown eyes and short black hair. She was wearing a pink shirt, white sweater and blue jeans. She was last seen at about 10 p.m. March 30 in the area of the 1200 block of Wascana Street.

"There is no indication that Goforth has come to any harm, but due to her age, police are concerned for her safety," a police service news release issued Friday afternoon said.

Last edited:
I lived with her at the group home she ran away from. She was a tomboy like me and we were in the same school as well. Now it’s years later and she got off as not guilty on a shooting charge, and the next day she went and stabbed a person for their car. She’s kinda crazy but she also had a crazy upbringing. We were so similar when we were king. Except now she’s in jail, because she’s running around killing people, and I’m married with a beautiful daughter and my husband and I work hard for everything we have. Funny how that works out.

Faith Marie Goforth made her first appearance at Regina Provincial Court on Friday morning on a single charge of attempted murder, alleging she discharged a prohibited firearm at a man. She faces additional charges of possession of stolen property under $5,000 (on a file from 2015), and several breaches of conditions.

On Friday, December 1, 2017, police were dispatched to the 1100 block of Angus Street at about 7:00 p.m.. An injured male with a stab wound to his hand called police after he was forced at knife point to exit and turn over his car to two females. The suspects quickly fled the scene in the victim’s vehicle. The suspects then evaded police when they were spotted by officers a short distance from the scene.

Twenty-year-old Faith Marie GOFORTH, of Regina, is charged with:
• Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5000 [Sec 355(A), CC].

I lived with her at the group home she ran away from. She was a tomboy like me and we were in the same school as well. Now it’s years later and she got off as not guilty on a shooting charge, and the next day she went and stabbed a person for their car. She’s kinda crazy but she also had a crazy upbringing. We were so similar when we were king. Except now she’s in jail, because she’s running around killing people, and I’m married with a beautiful daughter and my husband and I work hard for everything we have. Funny how that works out.

Thank you for the background. Congrats on getting your shit together and becoming the woman you were meant to be. :)

THe update on the invidual from this crime story is interesting, do share more, especially actual news articles about her recent crimes.

Your life story however is not interesting. Nobody gives a shit about your family or how happy you are. Fuck off.

@Carley just ignore Jack - the rest of us do. He's just a full of shit troll. We're proud of you. Getting your life together is hella hard! Good job, girlfriend!

Back