• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...dentified-as-gunman-in-2012-drive-by-shooting
A man who survived a deadly 2012 drive-by shooting in Boston identified former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez on Tuesday as the person who pulled the trigger.

Prosecutors asked Raychides Sanches during a pretrial hearing to describe the chaotic scene the night of 16 July 2012.

Sanches said he had been a passenger in a car stopped at a light in the city’s South End when an SUV pulled up. He said someone from the SUV said “What’s up, negroes?” and then gunshots began.
[....]
When asked who the shooter was, Sanches nodded in the direction of Hernandez in Suffolk Superior Court, the Boston Herald reported. “Looked like him,” he said. “Hernandez.”

Hernandez faces two counts of murder in the deaths of Furtado and de Abreu.

Prosecutors say he gunned down the two men after one of them bumped into him at a Boston nightclub earlier that night. The former tight end has pleaded not guilty.

Hernandez already is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for the 2013 shooting death of semi-professional football player Odin Lloyd.
[....]
Prosecutors are asking the judge to allow Sanches and another survivor of the shooting to give a general description of the shooter.

Hernandez’s lawyers on Tuesday requested the trial be delayed.

If he hadn't killed Lloyd he'd gotten away with the first murders

Yep.

Fuck Jose Baez is a real scum bag. He was questioning how the witnesses could even remember that night 4 years ago and blamed the media lol. Lawyers are dirt. When your friend gets murdered right next to you... and you're covered in his blood- I have a feeling you don't ever forget that night! Intoxicated or not...

ETA: Not like he was Tom Brady either. You aren't going to see a tatted up spanish gang banger hanging out the window filling your ass up with holes and be like "THAT'S AARON HERNANDEZ!!!"

Last edited:
Yep.

Fuck Jose Baez is a real scum bag. He was questioning how the witnesses could even remember that night 4 years ago and blamed the media lol. Lawyers are dirt. When your friend gets murdered right next to you... and you're covered in his blood- I have a feeling you don't ever forget that night! Intoxicated or not...

ETA: Not like he was Tom Brady either. You aren't going to see a tatted up spanish gang banger hanging out the window filling your ass up with holes and be like "THAT'S AARON HERNANDEZ!!!"
Particularly in New England. People here KNOW what the motherfucker looks like!

Particularly in New England. People here KNOW what the motherfucker looks like!

It took a long time, but Brady is the best quarterback to ever play the game. I might have needed to grow up a bit to admit it... but I can no longer deny it.

I still think Belichick is a cheater, but he's one hell of a coach. Brady probably had those balls deflated, but he's still the best quarterback to ever play- proving it in the second half of that Colts game.

Sometimes you gotta stop being a hateful jealous prick and just sit back and enjoy history!

Sincerely,

A Peyton Manning fan(God it was painful lol!)
[doublepost=1482468653,1482449287][/doublepost]Lol I was actually talking to a friend this week, telling him that I like Cousins because he is a bit of a dick. I told him that you want your quarterback to be a bit of a dick. You don't want that nice quarterback when it's time to deal the death blow.

I said "Tom Brady? Huge dick! Belichick? An even bigger dick! That's why they have fucking dominated for so fucking long!" Lol this is how I imagine them on the sidelines in a 48-10 game... "So uh Coach! What do you think we should do here?" Lol Belichick with a straight face and a tone as serious as a heart atack: "Fake Punt."
[doublepost=1482469219][/doublepost]And even in that first Super Bowl against the Rams when he was basically a rookie, first year starting anyway. I was rooting for the Patriots hard that game mind you, it was before they became the Yankees. Biggest underdog to ever win in the SB if I recall correctly(Belichick did something nefarious lol, I really believe that. That Rams team was unstoppable and that game was played in a dome)

Anyway, when the Rams tied the game it just felt like it was going to overtime and there was no chance the Patriots were winning in my mind. Then Brady just marched down the field in no time. His coach is great, but he's made him look good too.

Play calling is a cake walk. I could be the offensive coordinator there. Thats why they all go elsewhere and stink lol. Mangini, McDaniels, etc. I'd just be like "Okay Mr. Brady, I want you to run that play where they snap you the ball and you find the open receiver!" And honestly, I'd just call that play every time... Then I'd be a head coach in like 3 or 4 years tops. It's a foolproof strategy...

Last edited:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/14/us/aa...nandez-verdict0810PMStoryLink&linkId=36527853
Aaron Hernandez wasfound not guilty of two counts of murder on Friday in the killing of two men in a drive-by shooting outside a Boston nightclub in July 2012.

The former NFL star faced eight counts in all, including two of murder and three of armed assault. He also faced a charge of witness intimidation for allegedly shooting his former friend in the face in an attempt to silence him.

Hernandez was found guilty of just one count: illegal possession of a firearm.
[....]
Prosecutors in this trial said Hernandez shot and killed Safiro Furtado and Daniel de Abreu outside a nightclub. But defense attorneys said the prosecution's key witness, Alexander Bradley, was the true killer.

Jurors, who began deliberations last Friday, were instructed not to consider Hernandez's prior conviction. Hernandez did not testify in either trial.

Despite Hernandez's prior life sentence, legal experts said this double-murder trial still mattered for him personally -- and for the justice system.
[....]

If only he had done that before he hurt anyone. I guess he didn't like the idea of rotting away in prison.

I can't understand people ..
He had the opportunity to become something extraordinary.
... and his logic (or lack ther of) was to act/be/live like a shitbag.

and now all the talk has begun - on Boston news anyways. He didnt appear suicidal - there was not note etc - people think he was killed... including his lawyer n ex-teammate so far...

Holy shit lololol

C9x9_AeUIAAzDN5.jpg
There are some HYSTERICAL meme's going on right now... my FB is hysterical - WRONG, but hysetrical... (I live in new England)

Also everyone going back n forth - he was killed, no he did it - oh there wasnt a note blah blah...

BUT if he wanted to be able to take care of his fiance n daughter - killing himself was a great way to do that.... his money is now theirs, no one can sue or file a civil suit to try and get it....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/disturbing-details-emerge-about-hernandezs-death/ar-BBA3hiR
[....]
If it is confirmed that Hernandez was smoking K2 in his solitary confinement unit before his death, it would clear up a lot of the murkiness surrounding the case. Many people, including his lawyer and former teammates, have insisted that Hernandez would never kill himself, suspecting foul play.

It seems all the more likely, given the other details coming out concerning how Hernandez was found.
[....]
A bible verse, especially one as famous as John 3:16, is an odd thing to write on one's forehead before committing suicide. Could he have done so after smoking the synthetic marijuana?

The reality is that nobody will ever really know why Hernandez decided to do what he did.

Whether it be foul play or drugs, though, all we can do is wait to hear more details about the situation.

Have these idiots who claim he was murdered ever seen the guy? He was quite large, no way someone could forcibly hang him without there being a fight and obvious damage to his face and elsewhere pointing to it being homicide.

Wow ... okay. I hope he made some financial arrangements for his daughter before he left.

Hopefully he didnt have any money left after all the trials.

And hopefully any money he did will go to the family of the victims.

Now his victims can't persue a civil case.

Why can they not? You can still sue someones estate i would think. Criminal guilt doesnt matter in a civil case.

I keep hearing he did this to keep money for his family, no conviction etc.

Big fucking deal, you don't need a criminal conviction to get a civil judgement for wrongful death (see OJ etc). Whatever money that shitbag has left will go to the family of the guy he murdered.

I also find it hard to believe the Pariots are on the hook for millions just because he offed himself in prison. Some MA law or something...yeah we'll see about that.

LOL at bible verses, he may not go to hell for murder but he will for suicide, right? Maybe he should look in the mirror and read the bible he wrote on his face lol.

edit: treed by jack on some points

Maybe he thought that Bible verse would save his sorry ass from hell.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/nation-now/aaron-hernandezs-death-ruled-a-suicide/433050541
The death of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was ruled a suicide, the Worcester County District Attorney’s Office announced on Thursday.
[....]
The Massachusetts chief medical examiner, Dr. Henry N. Nields, concluded the “manner of death was suicide and the cause asphyxia by hanging,” according a news release.

“There were no signs of a struggle, and investigators determined that Mr. Hernandez was alone at the time of the hanging,” the district attorney’s office said in the statement.

EXCLUSIVE: Aaron Hernandez left behind a handwritten suicide note for his gay jailhouse LOVER - who is now on suicide watch - and two more for his fiancée and four-year-old daughter

Insert 'Tight End' jokes here

Such a sensitive and gentle looking gay lover

3F611EA700000578-4430464-image-a-151_1492721882138.jpg

The reason why the family won't be able to sue in a civil trial is becos since he killed himself while his case was on appeal he died innocent and any evidence from his criminal trial won't be admissible as I understand it.

Insert 'Tight End' jokes here

Such a sensitive and gentle looking gay lover

3F611EA700000578-4430464-image-a-151_1492721882138.jpg
You got a link for this information by chance?

He didnt appear suicidal

But suicidal people don't usually look suicidal ... or people would stop them.
[doublepost=1492816626,1492816314][/doublepost]
Due to an old Massachusetts law his conviction of murder has now been wiped away since committed sucide. "Abatement ab initio"

Israel Keys same ... killed himself before he would face trial, to save his daught from having a father that was a guilty man.

[....]
If it is confirmed that Hernandez was smoking K2 in his solitary confinement unit before his death, it would clear up a lot of the murkiness surrounding the case

That sounds like a liability ... how did he get that in a secure institution?

:popcorn:http://www.fox25boston.com/news/lawyer-for-lloyds-family-calls-for-patriots-to-make-wrongful-death-payments/514888313

The victims families feel the Patriots should be making the wrongful death payments because it's about just not the money ;)

BOSTON - The lawyer for the mother of semi-professional football player Aaron Hernandez was convicted of killing has issued a "friendly challenge" to the New England Patriots to make a wrongful death payment.

"I lost my best friend, I lost my son," said Ursula Ward, mother of victim Odin Lloyd.

Attorney Douglas Sheff said the has asked the NFL Player's Association to encourage the Patriots to do so.

Last edited:
The reason why the family won't be able to sue in a civil trial is becos since he killed himself while his case was on appeal he died innocent and any evidence from his criminal trial won't be admissible as I understand it.

I don't get why you couldnt bring new evidence in a civil suit or have cops involved testify.

If someone can be PROVEN not guilty of murdering someone in court, but still civilly liable, then the lack of appeals running their course shouldnt matter much, the legal assumption that he's therefore innocent criminally shouldnt matter.

I don't get why you couldnt bring new evidence in a civil suit or have cops involved testify.

If someone can be PROVEN not guilty of murdering someone in court, but still civilly liable, then the lack of appeals running their course shouldnt matter much, the legal assumption that he's therefore innocent criminally shouldnt matter.

They can sue, it's just more difficult. Basically, a guilty sentence would be an open and shut case for the lawsuit, but now they'll have to almost re-try him for murder, and cannot necessarily use all the evidence that was available for the criminal trials.

Under Massachusetts law, the death of a defendant prior to the conclusion of his appeal renders the initial ruling void, according to Michael McCann, a Sports Illustrated legal expert and law professor at the University of New Hampshire. The lack of a guilty verdict on Hernandez’s record would complicate any attempt to secure a financial payout from his estate in civil court.

“Hernandez’s suicide doesn’t end the possibility of civil liability, but it may make it harder to obtain,” McCann told FOX Business.

[...]

“Victims can still bring civil lawsuits, which are not contingent upon a criminal conviction,” McCann said. “That said, those lawsuits are more likely to prevail if there is a conviction, since a conviction requires ‘beyond a reasonable doubt’ and all but ensures that civil liability – which only requires preponderance of evidence – is also proven. Also, some evidence used in the criminal trials may not be admissible in a civil trial.”

Aside from the implications in civil court, an erasure of Hernandez’s criminal conviction could impact the Patriots. The franchise refused to pay the $3.25 million left on his $12.5 million signing bonus after his arrest, the Associated Press reported. In addition, as an NFL player for three years, Hernandez would, in theory, be eligible for a league pension of unknown value.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features...ould-protect-estate-from-victim-lawsuits.html

Oh he has stars on his face. i love stars, they're my favourite symbol. Not on my face though. I have eight tattoos, none of them are stars. I wonder if this guy told Arron how to kill himself in jail.

Back