• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
overstock-maria-butina-index.jpg

The former head of Overstock who claimed he was romantically involved with a Russian spy said the FBI made him sleep with the flame-haired secret agent.

Patrick Byrne, the ex-CEO of Overstock.com, insisted the alleged tryst with Maria Butina was part of a “deep state” government conspiracy when he appeared Thursday on CNN, hours after he resignedfrom the discount furniture seller.

“They wanted me to engage and so I did,” Byrne told CNN host Chris Cuomo. “I went and engaged. It immediately turned romantic as these things do.”

Byrne claimed that the FBI agents then ordered him to break up with Butina, only to later ask him to “rekindle” the romance in summer 2016 as they investigated Russian election meddling.

“[The federal agents] said, ‘We want to be clear – this never happens in the United States,’” Byrne said. “’We are the good guys. We don’t work like the bad guys, but we need to ask you to rekindle a romantic relationship with Maria Butina.'”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/23/ex-overstock-ceo-claims-russian-spy-tryst-was-part-of-deep-state-plot/

His cracker is truly safe for the lactose intolerant has his cheese slid off it some time ago.

Just as an aside. Why is this Russian chick seen as the centre of all things for male penis? I think she's homely as hell! The nose the eyes all of it it's just wrong and she's got a weird looking set of teeth. If I was ever going to bang somebody operating as a spy from a foreign power you can bet your life savings that she would look like Monica Bellucci 10 years ago

Back