• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
wirort.jpg

Molly Shattuck, pictured at her home in Guilford, Md., is accused of raping a minor.​
Former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck has been arrested and charged with sexual contact involving a minor
[....]
The 47-year-old mother of three was indicted Monday on two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors
[...]
She turned herself into the Sussex County Superior Court in Georgetown, Del., on Wednesday, and pleaded not guilty
[...]
She posted $84,000 bail.

Shattuck, who is separated from her husband, has been under investigation for the past several weeks for alleged sexual involvement with a 15-year-old student at a Baltimore private school.

The estranged wife of Exelon Energy Corp. chairman Mayo Shattuck started commenting on photos the teen posted on Instagram, and the relationship quickly escalated to texting and then meeting in person,
[...]
During their first intimate encounter in May — at an AMC movie theater — they kissed and touched each other before taking off in Shattuck’s Cadillac Escalade to a middle school parking lot where they made out in the back seat
[...]
As things got more heated, Shattuck would pick up the 15-year-old and take him to a parking garage during lunch breaks from his summer chemistry class to make out and touch each other
[...]
Over Labor Day weekend, she rented a beach house in Delaware — bringing her son and his friends — and invited her teenage paramour to stay with her.

She promised his father there would be no alcohol, though officials say she drank wine and offered it to the boy.

Around 2 a.m. on Sunday that weekend, Shattuck bought a 12-pack of Miller Lite and a 12-pack of Bud Light and then asked the teen to help her walk her dog when she returned to the beach house. Instead, she had oral sex with him as her son and his friends partied on the rooftop.
[...]
few hours after the sexual session, Shattuck told the teen he needed to go to bed, but he went into her room — and cops say Shattuck stripped and had oral sex with him again.
She told the young boy that “if he wanted to have sex, she would.”
[....]
he left the room and didn't make any effort to see Shattuck again.

Shattuck then contacted him on Instagram a few weeks after the wild weekend. He notified authorities in late September of the illicit relationship.
[...]
has spent a great deal of time in the spotlight, especially as the oldest cheerleader in the NFL when she made the squad in 2005 at age 38. She also authored a book called "Vibrant Living," which details how to live a healthy lifestyle.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...uck-accused-raping-teen-boy-article-1.2000050
f1ixc.jpg

Shattuck was once the oldest cheerleader to perform in the NFL's history.​

Mid-life crisis? At 38 she becomes a cheerleader, which congrats to her but that coupled with raping a 15 year old, seems to scream that someone is trying to relive their wasted youth.

And, who the hell wants to be that close to a 15 year old boy? God, teenage boys smell funny!

REFERRING TO PICTURE ABOVE :eek:

How do you say inappropriate family photo shot? Really? Did she not realize that picture is just a little weird, freaky, odd? Can you imagine what her son's and their friends think while looking at this? At least the 15 year old boy reported her when he did. I cannot imagine what her son and his friends were thinking while they were partying on the roof and her being down stairs with him.

She has a rocking body, absolutely. But... Those boobs are fake and that makes me wonder what other "enhancements" she has had as well. Not knocking plastic surgery, if I could afford it I would do it too but I'm not snapping "family photos" like that.

Bathing suit + high heels = ridiculousness.

And those children look so sweet. So sad that their mother let them down.

Nothing wrong with the photo, so she's hot, years from now friends will be saying "FUCK no way thats your mom, fuck really, FUCK she's HOT!

that was fast
Molly Shattuck Divorced: Ex-Cheerleader's Husband Ends Marriage Amid Rape Allegations
wealthy husband of accused chid rapist Molly Shattuck has won an expedited divorce from his estranged ex-wife.

Mayo Shattuck, who is the non-executive chairman of energy provider Exelon, filed for a divorce Oct. 6, amid the criminal investigation into his wife's alleged sexual assault of a 15-year-old boy.
[....]
reports that the divorce was granted Nov. 3, and all legal documents related to the case were sealed. According to the station, the divorce was granted far quicker than the three months normally required in Maryland.
[...]
couple announced they were separated in March, when Molly Shattuck told the Baltimore Sun that "there was no animosity in [their] parting," and that they had no immediate plans to divorce.

Molly Shattuck, 47,
[...]
On Nov. 6 she was indicted in Delaware on nine counts, including two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors.

The woman is accused of meeting her victim through her son
[...]
Court documents obtained
[...]
state that the woman's son appears to have sent the victim his mother's cell phone number, along with the message, "You should text my Mom, she is obsessed with you."

Shattuck allegedly engaged in a variety of illicit sex acts with the boy, including two incidences of oral sex, while they stayed at a Delaware beach house
[...]
Shattuck pleaded not guilty to the charges
[..]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/10/molly-shattuck-divorce_n_6134698.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

state that the woman's son appears to have sent the victim his mother's cell phone number, along with the message, "You should text my Mom, she is obsessed with you."
This is so fucking nasty to me. Her son played match-maker for her with one of his underage friends? Yuck, yuck, yuck!

That's twisted. That mom would express such favor for her son's friend that he considered her "obsessed"? Don't get me wrong... My mom would yea or nay my boyfriends and male friends in the looks department. But I never got the even remote impression that she was the least bit interested in them.

Talk about low self esteem. Go fuck an 18yo if you're that desperate to reclaim your youth! That says a lot about her that she used her son to get to his friend. Nasty trifling stank ass attention whore.
These bitches need to get a clue and quit thinking these boys ain't gonna tell.

I also think these females (I cannot term them women) need to thank God or whomever that the mothers of the underage boys they are fucking are nicer than I. Sure, she is leagues better than other females we have seen on here for fucking underage boys but if you can be held legally accountable for unlawfully fucking my son then I will cut a bitch.

His name is mayo?

This woman is a fuckin idiot for cheating on her rich husband. She should know that being rich he can land himself a far more attractive nad younger broad then her. He's likely been lookin to ditch her for a while but didn't wanna lose half his fortune, whore did him a favor. Guy is prob thanking God for this gift his wife game him.

um yeah- that's not rape- I was a 15 year old boy ( and still am on may levels -ha ) but yeah.. she did not rape him. (Normal) 15 year old boys spend countless hours locked in their rooms whacking off to chicks who look like that in skin mags or on the net.. 99.99% of guys that age would kill for a chance at that.. Not sure why he "told" on her in the end other than he is a freaking pansy, and never deserved such a gift in the first place. Good things always happen to the wrong people.

So she sexed with him and then he just walked away and told on her out of the blue...

Idk man that sounds like he might have been paid to play. Certainly saved her husband a large sum of dollars. Something smells funnier than the teenage boy here.

Im just waiting for Dstranger to pop in here...lol

She's not breathtaking, but for a teenage boy to tattle tale boggles the mind ! Something is seriously wrong with kids today ! I would have pounded that pussy until final exams and then invited her to graduation !!!

bs-molly-shattuck-pictures

Yikes, her age certainly shows something fierce in that close up picture. She should have gotten some Botox to go with the fake boobs.

Yikes, her age certainly shows something fierce in that close up picture. She should have gotten some Botox to go with the fake boobs.
Eh. The blue eyeliner and bad dye job are making her look older. A little preparation h under the eye to firm it up, limit the eyeliner to the top eyelid and keeping the powder out of any creases should help anyone who isn't a meth head look good in her forties.

The former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader who was arrested after having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy pled guilty to one charge of rape in a Delaware court today.

Molly Shattuck, 48, entered the plea before a Delaware judge Tuesday afternoon, days before her trial was to begin.

Shattuck was indicted last year on two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors, initially pleading not guilty to the charges.

She will be forced to register as a sex offender according to The Baltimore Sun.

She faces a maximum sentence of 15 years in prison and will be sentenced in August.

November, Mayo Shattuck, the billionaire husband of the former cheerleader, was granted a divorce by a court in Baltimore County on the same day his wife was indicted by grand jury in Delaware.

The businessman was able to obtain a divorce faster than is normally possible in Maryland,11 News reported, as it typically takes at least three months for uncontested proceedings.

Shattuck had been separated from 60-year-old Mayo Shattuck III. The couple have three children - Spencer, 15, Lillian, 11, and Wyatt, 8.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-billionaire-husband-gets-no-jail-time.html

There once was a Molly named Shattuck
who got old and became a dick addict.
But she preferred them too young,
so when she stopped using her tongue,
he used his to reveal her bad habits.

Mid-life crisis? At 38 she becomes a cheerleader, which congrats to her but that coupled with raping a 15 year old, seems to scream that someone is trying to relive their wasted youth.

And, who the hell wants to be that close to a 15 year old boy? God, teenage boys smell funny!

I always thought they smelled like copper and outside. eww

So he got oral but turned down the puss (PIIIMP!!!!), then turned her in when she contacted him again....maybe she didn't know that summer's eve brings out freshness every time....

Back