• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Not sure if any of you caught “Wild Wild Country” on Netflix, the docuseries produced by Mark and Jay Duplass - but if you didn't, you should.

Regardless, they are producing yet another docuseries about the "pizza bomber" that will debut on Netflix on May 11th. I know about everything there is to know about that case as I was fascinated by it... but with what they did with Wild Wild Country, a story I was very familiar with because of where some of it took place, I cannot wait to see what they do with this topic.

Here's the trailer:

Anyone else gonna watch it?

It's shocking, CK. Unbelievable. I learned a lot even though I remember when it happened. Do watch this episode!

I was just coming here to post that Netflix was running this new and bizarre crime series, Evil Genius, Marjorie Diehl. I watched the first episode and am going to binge watch the rest tonight.

1526422437265.png

I thought I knew everything about this case and although I know documentaries like this can skew perspectives (see Paradise Lost series), but I think this guy came as close to the truth as we will ever get. Crazy Chick and the Cuck masterminded it, Pizza Guy was just a rube and had nothing to do with the planning.

I'll tell you, that's one of the saddest cases involving only adults. Very worth your time whether or not you remember this macabre crime. I feel a great disservice was done to the memory of Brian Wells and the documentary tries very hard to fix that.

To Brian Wells' family :hug:<3

I remember when this happened I was obsessed. I thought the series was really well done and I watched it all in one sitting. I think this poor man was a victim and the final interview with the prostitute made me gasp out loud.

Back