• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EyEgOrE

Diabhol Dearg
27 year old Alyssa Zebrasky is locked up once more after a judge in Ohio revoked her bond. She's been back and forth between jail and drug-treatment, and she really seems to be getting all the help she so desperately needs. Why, just look how sophisticated she looks in her glasses

alyssaglasses19.jpg

Zebrasky has has a June 26th date with a judge.

Hat tip to @ghosttruck . Thanks for keeping us in the loop on your girlfriend!

I really want to know if she ever looks in the mirror and says *wow, I fucked up. Or if she still admires her choices.

I got my first tattoo when I was 27. When I look at it now, I say: wow, you really out grew that one.

I have a lot of chest and collar bone work... every second sucked. I can't imagine the eyes. My ol' lady had her eyeliner done but she said it started a bit!

Oh gawd yes... getting all of the skin around yer eyes fully colored in must be painful as all fook...

Back