• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
A 22-year-old Newark man has been charged in connection with the death of a 10-month-old girl.

Police arrested Everett Sheppard late Friday night and charged him with aggravated assault, aggravated sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

The unidentified girl was discovered at an apartment Friday afternoon in cardiac arrest and taken to University Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

The infant's mother, 19-year-old Sheila Troutman, was questioned but not charged.

Police say Sheppard is Troutman's live-in boyfriend. He was being held without bail.
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7671821&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1
The infant, Victoria Madison, suffered cardiac arrest Friday afternoon inside a North Ward apartment where Sheppard lives. She was pronounced dead shortly afterward at University Hospital, Loriquet said.

Within hours, authorities said they suspected the death was suspicious. They interviewed people who were inside the apartment when the child was rushed to the hospital, including Sheppard and Troutman, Loriquet said.

Today, authorities said they had charged Sheppard with aggravated sexual assault, aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

"The detectives determined he had sexually abused the child," Loriquet said.

It was unclear if the sexual assault led to her death, he said.

A second child, a 2-year-old boy, was taken by authorities Friday from the Cutler Street apartment. He was found to be in good condition at University Hospital, authorities said.
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/10/10month_old_baby_found_dead_in.html

I think this is his Myspace....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78663416

Fucking Prick! I am just so PISSED!
I hope they ass rape and torture this baby raping murderer every fucking day for the rest of his miserable life...
ENVY....get out the nail gun and soldering equipment. Can I shove the hot soldering equipment up his ass please? Thank you

be my guest...after i nail every piece of him to the floor i can find and hit with my nail gun...

Fucking Prick! I am just so PISSED!
I hope they ass rape and torture this baby raping murderer every fucking day for the rest of his miserable life...
ENVY....get out the nail gun and soldering equipment. Can I shove the hot soldering equipment up his ass please? Thank you
We could also use curling irons after they get hot and ram those up his ass too... :whistle:
Crickett, I totally agree with you on your assessment.

I was told by a friend shortly after joining this site, (she used to work CPS), she said, "trust me you do not want to know what absolute horror of conditions these babies come in at the ER...the nightmare will stay with you and I just wouldn't do that to you"...enough said...my mind would never stop reeling from the unspeakable details.

It brings me to the lowest levels of disgust and hatred when I read this evil, inhuman acts committed on babies...cardiac arrest?... what did he do to her while raping her? There is no limit to the torture my mind can imagine myself inflicting on this POS!

Rest in peace sweet Victoria Madison may the angels cradle and comfort you.
2d272s.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what I don't get... How can the mothers be involved with this type of person? I do know that we always say that you need to make sure the man you're involved with isn't a scum rat bastard, but it's also suggested that you just can never know a person to predict this. I say bullshit to that mostly.

I was a single mom for a long time. I left my daughter's bio dad when I was pregnant (abuse, so I have never spoken or seen him since then). I was stupid and married for all the wrong reasons when she was a few months old (security). Hubby 1 wasn't a bad man; we just didn't really love each other, and that wore down our marriage. He was good to my daughter, and not abusive toward me. We divorced simply because it's almos impossible to truly make a life with someone you just don't love.

Then hubby 2, the current one and permanent one--I love with all my heart and he loves both me and my daughter with all of his.

But a baby raping asswipe murderer seems like would have signs pointing to such rot. Yeah, maybe if you walk past him in the store, you'd not pick up on it, but it seems that in any semi intimate relationship, you'd notice SOMETHING was off about him, wouldn't you? That's what really confuses me about these mothers who go to these asses. It shouldn't be a surprise! This behavior is completely abnormal and speaks to some black rot on the soul. It's not a random stupid mistake. This act takes evil inside.

Am I making sense? I am just so confused on WHY mothers would do this. I know I read posts that say mothers should basically put off dating until the kids are old enough, and on some levels I agree, but being a single mom before and choosing normal men makes me more lenient toward dating moms. There are rules that need to be followed--my daughter never met the two men I did marry until I was sure that we were getting serious and I did date others she never, ever met. But I still believe that for the most part, the basics of a person can be quickly and easily read--evil or not.

Lisha

Okay after Envy nails him to the floor and uses nail gun on him, Ronda then uses hot curling iron then I am going to stick an explosive fireworks up his two assholes.

I want to make sure the fucker isn't able to do anything like this again!

Add a murder charge in with the rest of them....
154ugpk.jpg

Everette Sheppard, 22, was arrested late Friday night for an alleged sex assault on the 9-month-old girl. After reviewing the case over the weekend, prosecutors this afternoon upgraded those charges to murder, spokesman Paul Loriquet said.

On Saturday, an autopsy determined her death to be a homicide and concluded that Victoria had died from blunt force trauma to her body, law enforcement officials said. But authorities have not said if the alleged sex assault contributed to her death.

Sheppard was held at Essex County Jail in lieu of $1 million bail and is expected to be arraigned Wednesday.
http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2008/10/newark_man_charged_in_sex_assa.html

A Newark man accused of sexually assaulting and killing his girlfriend's 10-month-old daughter was in tears as he pleaded not guilty in a state court today (Wednesday April 29, 2009).

With his family members attempting to console him with utterances of "don't cry" from the audience, Everett Sheppard, 22, entered the plea through public defender Sterling Kinsale.
[...]
the baby and her 2-year-old brother were left in Sheppard's care by their mother, Shelia Troutman, while she went to a Burger King restaurant on a Friday morning.

When Troutman returned, the baby was in cardiac arrest. The infant was rushed to University Hospital and pronounced dead soon after arrival.

X-rays taken at the hospital indicated the child had been sexually assaulted, he said. Multiple fractures were found, including cracked ribs. Some of the wounds on her body were inflicted before the date of the assault, Neafsey added.

But it was the medical examiner's autopsy results that showed the baby died of blunt force trauma to the infant's head and body that led to murder charges, he said.

The child's mother, Sheila Troutman, has not been charged.
http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2009/04/newark_man_cries_while_pleadin.html

A Newark man accused of sexually assaulting and killing his girlfriend's 10-month-old daughter was in tears as he pleaded not guilty in a state court today

Another pussy, cowardly baby raper/killer! Crying for himself, but not a tear shed or a second thought spared for the helpless little innocent he violated and killed!

FUCK YOU Everett Sheppard! I hope you ROT slowly, from the feet up, for what you have done! bastard!

Back