• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

California cops say a case of creative car repair left them flat once they determined the man was no MacGyver-like mechanic but actually a drug-fueled novice trying to implement a half-baked fix.

Police in the Golden State arrested the man Tuesday morning after initially finding him trying to fix a pair of flat tires with Band-Aids and gauze.

The Mission Viejo Police Services with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department were dispatched to Barbadanes and Felipe Road at around 6 a.m. after receiving reports of a “suspicious man” in the area.

Once on the scene, responding deputies observed a 26-year-old male attempting to repair two flat tires on the driver’s side of his white SUV.

A closer inspection revealed the man was using Band-Aids and gauze to patch the flats, officials said.

Police say the suspect was arrested for being under the influence of drugs and booked into jail. His identity was not released.

My friend was so high once (we were crammed into the backseat of a car) he started rubbing MY leg (calf) thinking it was his leg then he got worried because he couldn't feel his leg! I got worried because I thought he was gay and wanted to fuck!

37 years later we are still friends and laugh bout it a couple times a year!

Good thing the police apprehended him! He hadn’t eaten in days and spotted a roadrunner that looked mighty tasty. His plan was to strap an Acme rocket to his back in order to catch him which is known to lead to disaster!

When I was in college many moons ago, I and a bunch of my friends were in a car going to a bar, or party or whatever, getting stoned on the way. I was sitting next to my friend who was driving. Her eyes always got beet red when she got high so she always had Visine and would whip it out and put drops in real fast. Well, this really fucked up guy sitting in the back right behind her said "Gee, I could really use some of that, do you mind?" and of course my friend handed it to him behind her. I turned just in time to see him sticking it up his nose and snorting, thinking it was nasal spray! Ewwww! Well, I couldn't stop laughing while trying to explain to what I just saw. We all got stupid giggly after that and rolled out of the car laughing hysterically. The rest of the night was a blur.

I wish I got this high!

I did have to stop working while high though. My coding creativity is so off the walls when Im high that it actually causes me more work the next day when I have to sit staring at it for hours trying to figure out wtf I did while high...legit it's like I find the most twisted complicated way to do what I need instead of just using the straight forward, standardized, methods. There's been more than a few times that sober me is just stumped how I managed to work it all out while high.

Back