• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A newborn baby was killed by a monkey after it snatched the infant from his mother's arms in India.

The woman, called Neha, had been breastfeeding her 12-day-old son Arush when the animal came into her home on the outskirts of Agra on Monday, the Times of India reports.

The victim's father Yogesh, an auto-rickshaw driver, told the newspaper that they chased the monkey.

The animal eventually left the baby on a neighbour's roof – but by then, it was too late.

Police officer Atbir Singh told the times that the baby sustained grave injuries to its skull and neck.

He also said another infant had been attacked by a monkey in the area two months ago.

That baby survived but remains in hospital.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6383865/Newborn-baby-killed-MONKEY-India.html

I would be declaring a fatwa on monkeys. They're like raccoons on crack. I couldn't be happier that we don't have any monkeys in my country!

Say what you will, but at least the monkeys are not raping the kids.
Maybe they are trying to save them from the inevitable baby rape India is renown for

Back