• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A circus lioness savaged a four-year-old girl after breaking through a safety net during a show in Russia.

The big cat pulled the girl into the ring and mauled her during a performance in Uspenskoye village in the Krasnodar region of Russia.

The girl, named as Ksenia, survived the attack but doctors say she will be 'scarred for life' after suffering serious face and chest injuries.

According to local reports, the child had been waving a small flag during the circus act.

The lioness can be seen rushing from its trainer - despite being on a leash - and springing on the child.

One account said the animal broke a flimsy safety netting around the circus ring.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l-four-breaking-circus-safety-net-Russia.html

Damn, I guess the cat didn’t like the flag. Poor kiddo, hope she recovers physically and mentally.

I have this vision of practically every cat I have ever known pouncing on a piece of gaudy fabric tied to the end of a piece of string ....

Back