• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities in India report a dog was sexually assaulted by four suspects, leading to graphic injuries.

The animal was transported to a Mumbai animal clinic for treatment of severe trauma.

An update from the Asian Age indicates the dog later succumbed to his injuries.

Authorities reportedly believe its legs were bound together as the men took turns engaging in violent bestiality.

Reports describe the dog as having been left in a pool of blood with mutilated genitals in the area of Malwani Church.

A motorist reportedly heard the dog’s cries and approached, prompting the suspects to flee on foot.

Ankita Pathak, the founder of Animals Matter To Me, issued a statement confirming that the dog was the victim of serious trauma and wailed whenever someone attempted to touch it.

A witness reported that the four men were drunk at the time of the attack. The local resident, identified as Sudha Fernandes, said she plans to file a police complaint in connection with the incident.

“It is suspected that the dog died of heart attack due to shock in the mid night,” she said, according to Asian Age. “He was in extreme pain and was wailing throughout the day even when we had given him pain killers. We had also put him on fluids and saline, but even after giving him medicines, his pain was not reducing.”
https://www.crimeonline.com/2018/11...s-after-four-men-sexually-assault-it-reports/

What? Has the village run out of young teen girls? And... I thought dogs were considered unclean in India?

Back