• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Eugene Melton pleaded guilty Thursday in Shelby County Circuit Court for his 2015 child abuse charges.

Melton was accused of causing abusive head trauma to his then 3-month-old child.

He is accused of throwing, shaking and biting the infant.

Marion County Prosecuting Attorney David Clayton made no plea agreement.

"I'll be asking the Judge to sentence the defendant to the maximum sentence allowed by law and that's 15 years. I want to ensure that he never has the chance to harm another child again," said Clayton.
Eugene Melton, the individual charged with causing abusive head trauma to his then 3-month-old child on Dec. 2, 2015, was sentenced to 15 years in the Missouri Department of Corrections.

Eugene Melton, the individual charged with causing abusive head trauma to his then 3-month-old child on Dec. 2, 2015, was sentenced to 15 years in the Missouri Department of Corrections today in Shelby County Circuit Court.

Last edited:
I understand frustration, but the sheer anger and savagery exhibited by some of these perps is harder for me to grasp.

Back