• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Prosecutors say a Michigan man became unruly at Lambeau Field during the Green Bay Packers-Detroit Lions matchup on Monday night, Oct. 14 when a bartender refused to serve him.

The following charges were filed Tuesday, Oct. 15 against Ethan Lindquist, of Iron Mountain, Michigan:
  • Attempted battery or threat to judge, prosecutor, or law enforcement officer
  • Attempted battery to emergency rescue worker
  • Disorderly conduct — two counts
  • Resisting or obstructing an officer

9:45 p.m. Monday, a bartender at 1919 Kitchen and Tap refused Lindquist service because the bartender felt he had too much to drink. As Lindquist left the restaurant, with a litany of obscenities, officers decided to arrest him. At one point, three officers were not able to handcuff him because of Lindquist’s resistance.

Prosecutors said Lindquist threatened to kill the officers and tried to bite one officer’s leg, according to WLUK.

During the ride to the jail, he used one vulgar term directed at a female officer at least 150 times, repeatedly pounded his head against the plastic divider in the squad, and continued to threaten the officers, according to the complaint obtained by WLUK.

The complaint made no mention of any tests of Lindquist’s blood-alcohol level.
1571191202806.png

Usually when I make a drunk ass out of myself, my team had lost and that just potentiated the anger that alcohol has a lovely way of bringing out of me. The Packers won this game. However, being the degenerate sports betting gambler that I am, I know that the Packers were 4 point favorites and they only won by 1. And to make it worse they didn't take a free TD at the end that would have covered the spread because they wanted to run out the clock. It was a very bad beat. Dude's still a douche though.

Back