• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Why did you search for stories about this incident if any comment indicating you might have made some poor choices would upset you so much? Why do you care so much what a few strangers on the internet think that you would consider killing yourself over it? Get some professional assistance ASAP.

These fucking comments y’all make.. not knowing the true fucking story.. is what drove me to kill my self. Thank you all for the ones who supported me, but I hope y’all fucking ROT for what y’all said about me.
When you decide to lower the melodrama a bit, why don't you tell us your version of the story as compared to what was reported?

Last edited:
When you decide to lower the melodrama a bit, why don't you tell us your version of the story as compared to what was reported?
Well, in my personal opinion, talking about being raped is not melodramatic. Even though I thought it was a different Ethan, I was still good friends with the Ethan I met. Him and I were like best friends at work. He told me he was upset and needed a friend. So when I realized which Ethan it was, it honestly didn’t bother me to be there for him. Like I said. We were friends. And we agreed I’d sleep on the couch and go to an appt in the morning and he would sleep in a pallet or bed in his room and go to work about the same time I had to leave. He drank most of the bottle before I got there, so I only had a couple of shot. Then after hours of talking about his woes and my boyfriend, like- a heartfelt talk, we put on a movie. I took a couple of flexeril before I fell asleep so I could. But I had drank those two shots hours earlier. And YES that is MY fault that I chose to do that. I wasn’t fucked up when I fell asleep on the couch. He was on the other side when I fell asleep. I woke up to him saying he’s so sorry, he didn’t realize I didn’t know & I had no idea what he was talking about because I was waking up. I realized I was on the floor with my pants and panties down by my ankles. I freaked out and went to the bathroom. I had just put in a super tampon in before I went to his house to last me through the night. It was NOT there when I checked and found jizz like shit on me. He was RIGHT THERE at the door that was barely closed asking if I was okay. I’ve watched too much crime documentaries because I immediately wiped myself and put as much of my dna hidden in his drawers and my hair. I didn’t know if he was gonna do anything worse. I was fucking terrified. I ran tf out of there.

For days I was thinking that I must have cheated on my boyfriend-WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH FUCKING EASIER TO DEAL WITH, ON GOD. I was trying to think what to tell my bf and then I found those videos on my phone that’s all blacked out but you could hear me crying and saying “no” over and over. That’s how I knew I didn’t cheat on him. I showed my bf and he broke down. Crying after like 20 seconds saying he raped me and I need to go to the hospital to report it. Do you know how motherfucking humiliating it is to go through that? I NEVER ONCE THOUGHT HE WOULD DO THAT TO ME okay? Is that good enough for y’all? I’ve had to go to the mental hospital several times bc I was bout to jump the chair because of this. So FUCK all of y’all who blamed me.

See @MaryTheGirlYouKilled , that’s a better way to come into a site and explain how it went down in your own words. You story makes more sense and I am inclined to believe it. We can only go by what is told us, in this case it was the news outlet, so that’s what we went on. As for your former friend turned rapist, no one here was giving him a pass on the raping, because we really hate rapist. The only blaming anyone had about you was was your judgment as stated in the news article, which now we know wasn’t the complete story.

I will say, is if you were my girlfriend, the law would the least that old Ethan would have to worry to about.

Last edited:
I never said that was not true?
I was going off this, your introduction to this thread:
These fucking comments y’all make.. not knowing the true fucking story.. is what drove me to kill my self. Thank you all for the ones who supported me, but I hope y’all fucking ROT for what y’all said about me.
You've given us more details and fleshed out "the true fucking story", and for that I thank you. Anything anybody else said that didn't fit into the extended story you have given us was speculation, was sheer guesswork, and was worth exactly what anybody paid for it: nothing.

--Al

You’re speaking to us from beyond the grave? Spooky!!!

Get the fuck out of here trying to make internet strangers feel bad.

You’re speaking to us from beyond the grave? Spooky!!!

Hahahahah poor internet strangers getting their feelings hurt over shit they know nothing of
Post automatically merged:

Hahahahah poor internet strangers getting their feelings hurt over shit they know nothing of
See @MaryTheGirlYouKilled , that’s a better way to come into a site and explain how it went down in your own words. You story makes more sense and I am inclined to believe it. We can only go by what is told us, in this case it was the news outlet, so that’s what we went on. As for your former friend turned rapist, no one here was giving him a pass on the raping, because we really hate rapist. The only blaming anyone had about you was was your judgment as stated in the news article, which now we know wasn’t the complete story.

I will say, is if you were my girlfriend, the law would the least that old Ethan would have to worry to about.
well I just hope you stand with other women when that happens, especially women you know, but I wish nothing more than that you or your family will never have to go through this.

Last edited:

@Nell is on point @MaryTheGirlYouKilled , an internet full of strangers isn't going to help you as much as you and your personal team of emotional support. I don't have the strength to read your wall of streaming consciousness posts that make no point beyond self pity.
We need substance, facts to go on....come one! That is, if you are looking for honest feedback

Last edited:
Back