• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Esta Currier, 73, was killed and her two grandchildren were injured when they were attacked by four Rottweilers in North Carolina. Authorities said the dogs were owned by the woman’s brother.

Currier’s 9-year-old and 7-year-old grandchildren were also attacked and injured by the dogs.

When deputies arrived, they found Currier dead, the children injured and the dogs approaching them in an aggressive manner. The dogs were shot and killed.

Brenda Walters, 56, one of the owners of the dogs, was hurt while the officers were shooting at them. She was treated and released from the hospital.

“To have your dogs kill someone that’s actually in your family. I mean that must be hard for all of the family,” said Oliver.

It’s unclear what led to the attack. North Carolina’s Bureau of Investigation is assisting with the investigation. Sheriff’s officials said both children were in stable condition at the hospital.
https://fox6now.com/2018/12/11/gran...rottweilers-owned-by-womans-brother-attacked/

They don't know what led to the attack ? I'm going with at least three adults ... two kids and four dogs in the house maybe ... Who needs four dogs ???

Why would someone need that fucking many rottweilers?
If they were purely guard dogs, why was any human permitted to be around them.

So just having one dog would not have been murdery enough for them?
Awkward Christmas coming your way

Would be interested to know if they raised the Rotties from pups or if they acquired them as adults. Rotties usually have a strong family bond with the people that raised them; I've seen a few owners that got Rotties as adult dogs have problems though.

Would be interested to know if they raised the Rotties from pups or if they acquired them as adults. Rotties usually have a strong family bond with the people that raised them; I've seen a few owners that got Rotties as adult dogs have problems though.
But what if grandma and the kid only recently moved in or nearby.
Dogs cant know and maybe weren't given the chance to learn.
Im glad the dogs were killed. Plenty of nice dogs already no need to fuss with bad dogs.

Extremely loyal to familial pack...

Back