• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I don't care if I haven't seen any dick other than a videotaped dick in years. I'd be damned if I ruin my life over dick that's probably been up some other guys asshole.

Damn, girl, sometimes, you really go off on something in a way that just cracks me the fuck up. This was one of them. You are a real DD Treasure. :)

A prison worker was arrested Friday for helping two convicted murderers break out of an upstate New York prison, police said.

Joyce Mitchell, 51, of Dickson Center, provided "material support" to the prisoners, Richard Matt and David Sweat, police said at a news conference today.

Mitchell was charged with promoting prison contraband in the 1st degree -- a felony -- and criminal facilitation in the 4th degree -- a misdemeanor -- according to police. Other charges may be filed, police said.

Mitchell was picked up sometime after 5 p.m. by state troopers. She is set to be arraigned at Plattsburgh City Court and then will eventually be taken to the Clinton County jail. Clinton County Sheriff David Favro told ABC News he has been preparing all week for her arrival.

Mitchell's husband has not been charged, police said.

Police also said Friday evening there have been no confirmed sightings of the escaped inmates and no conclusive evidence that either of the convicted killers left the area.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/joyce-mi...cape-case-220005633--abc-news-topstories.html

Was he mesmerized by the dick too? Doesn't say much about his involvement. Maybe he helped her buy the stuff not knowing why she needed it. Although to be fair if my hubs was helping me buy this stuff he'd wanna know why.
Maybe he is that trusting :shrug:

Na. She probably just stole them from his toolset.

The killer was 'very handsome and, in all frankness, very well endowed', retired detective David Bentley told the New York Post this week.

What's the relevance of interviews with homosexual retired cops? Is this seriously the best the media can do? They too lazy to engage in any actual reporting, talk to anyone actually involved, so they just track down random gay yahoos who can help add some meat to the story, make it all the more salacious?

He is probably one of those perverts that enjoy watching his ugly wife getting laid by scumbags.

Given the looks of her, it'd be better than having to bang her yourself.

BBl4t9N.img

The killers seemed the wrong match to put in adjoining cells, a combustible combination promising no good. They were both callous, early adopters of a life of lawlessness. They could be wily. One had demonstrated escape skills. The other was a systematic schemer, reading blueprints, sketching maps, mulling over the fine details of crime.Neither had much to lose.
They served their time on the so-called honor block, housing gained through good behavior that allows greater freedom of movement, the right to cook meals and the benefit of wearing street clothes in your cell.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/broken-boys-thieves-killers-and-now-escapees/ar-BBl4o9t

Right now she's probably sitting in jail, thinking, "Damn, I shoulda found me a 15 year old boy instead, then I'd only be on probation for two years."
This would be completely and absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so fucking true. Had she fucked a teenager she'd be in way less trouble now.

They served their time on the so-called honor block, housing gained through good behavior

Yeah and how's that working out for the prison, now. I'd say scheming and plan making is a good life skill for that one, somebody, somewhere in the prison system is an idiot. Could be the schemer had more than one significant other.

The killer was 'very handsome and, in all frankness, very well endowed', retired detective David Bentley told the New York Post this week.

That's what passes for "handsome" nowadays? Christ. I'm thinking it was his endowment that blinded her to everything, including her stupidity.

And people wonder why I sit here, bemoaning my average pecker. Apparently you can connive your way into nearly anything if you own a big one.

well at least I haven't killed anybody.

Everyone knows that its not how big it is .... its how hard you can get it. A great big soft dick is useless.

All this shit has had me stressed since Saturday morning. Can't sleep at night and take a nap during the day. I live 15 minutes from the prison. :nailbiting: Nobody knows for sure where they're at.

All this shit has had me stressed since Saturday morning. Can't sleep at night and take a nap during the day. I live 15 minutes from the prison. :nailbiting: Nobody knows for sure where they're at.
Oh dear. I'd be worried too. See this is what I was talking about. Selfish bitch put the public in danger becoz of her prison fantasy. Now she gets to see what it's like on the other side. Dumb bitch.
I hope these dick pickles get locked back up like the dogs they are. Ugh.

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-rural-residents-edge-search-2-killers-continues-041213134.html#
...Wylie said it apparently took a long time for the killers to complete their plan, working methodically between midnight and 5 a.m. over many nights.
"They had access, from what we understand, to other tools left in the facility by contractors under policy and were able to open the toolboxes and use those tools and then put them back so nobody would notice," the prosecutor said.

He also said the men had been scouting out the tunnel system under the prison at night for the best way get out.

The convicts used power tools to cut through the back of their adjacent cells, broke through a brick wall, then cut into a steam pipe and slithered through it, finally emerging outside the prison walls through a manhole, authorities said.

Workers on Sunday welded shut a manhole at the base of a wall on the side of the prison where the two men escaped. They also sealed two other manholes on the street near prison, including the one the convicts climbed out of.

I guess they've cleared the contractors. Not sure I would.

Can someone give me a recap? I don't follow.
Ugly old bitch works at prison. Fell for an inmate's massive dick. Helped him and his friend escape. They r on the run. She got caught.
Pretty much it.

If her husband knows what's good for him he'll make he an ex wife rather quickly.
Mitchell, whose husband Lyle also works at the prison, was supposed to meet Matt and Sweat on the other side and be their getaway driver. But at the last minute, she got cold feet and checked herself into a hospital instead.

Matt and Sweat had "planned on killing" Mitchell's husband, The Daily News reported Sunday.

Matt and Sweat had "planned on killing" Mitchell's husband, The Daily News reported Sunday.

"She said the plan was to pick them up and go to her house," a law enforcement source familiar with Mitchell's confession told The News. "She didn't say that she was going to help them" kill her husband.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime...estigate-prison-break-cuomo-article-1.2258334

But if she was planning on taking them to her house...

God, this twit just gets stupider and stupider the more information that comes out.

See, and people are always acting like lazy is a bad thing to be. But this lovely lady may get out of the worst of her trouble because she was just too damned lazy to help her hot young lovers clean up her mess.

Oh dear. I'd be worried too. See this is what I was talking about. Selfish bitch put the public in danger becoz of her prison fantasy. Now she gets to see what it's like on the other side. Dumb bitch.
I hope these dick pickles get locked back up like the dogs they are. Ugh.
The only funny thing is this dumb bitches sad ass face down look. I really wish she would have took these fuckers out of here or just not give them everything they needed to escape.

I'm home alone for damn near close to a week with nothing or nobody to protect me. Old man gets home and loads the pistol. Go figure. Men are pussies.

I'm home alone for damn near close to a week with nothing or nobody to protect me. Old man gets home and loads the pistol. Go figure. Men are pussies.

No, I think they're just hoping for a chance to shoot it somewhere besides the gun range. Men and their boom sticks.

I'm home alone for damn near close to a week with nothing or nobody to protect me. Old man gets home and loads the pistol. Go figure. Men are smart.

Did you not know how to put the bullets in it yourself or something? Would been a smart move if you were scared and looking for protection.

I'll go ahead and fix your statement for you.

DNA Matching 2 Escapees Is Found in Cabin 15 Miles From Prison

OWLS HEAD, N.Y. — DNA matching that of the two killers who escaped from a northern New York prison more than two weeks ago was found in a remote hunting cabin 15 heavily wooded miles west of the prison in Dannemora, an official briefed on the investigation said on Monday.

Other evidence found at the cabin in Franklin County indicated that the men had been there within the last 48 hours, according to the official, who was not authorized to discuss the search and spoke on the condition of anonymity.

A pair of prison-issued underwear was also found in the cabin, near the hamlets of Owls Head and Mountain View, the official said.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/2...new-york.html?smid=tw-nytmetro&_r=0&referrer=

:inpain: ....having to process underwear they've been wearing and sweating in for two weeks....:yuck:

Uh oh...o_O
Anybody wanna bet it was a female prison guard? :facepalm:

The tools they used may have been smuggled inside a frozen chunk of hamburger meat, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN on Monday.

Investigators are looking into whether Mitchell convinced a prison guard to pass the meat to the inmates in a way that bypassed a metal detector, the source said. The two escapees were housed in an honor block where they were allowed to cook their own food.

Last edited:
One of the two convicted killers who escaped a maximum-security prison had sex four times a week with the worker charged with helping them get out, a former inmate has claimed.

David Sweat, 35, and Joyce Mitchell, 51, met for 30-minute trysts in a storage cupboard at Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, New York, and had sex as many as 100 times, Erik Jensen told the New York Post.

His claims come just hours after Mitchell's husband, Lyle, insisted his wife had never had sex with either of the two escapees - saying that she had sworn on their son's life she was telling the truth

Everyone used to joke with him that he was getting his quiet time with his 'boo, his girlfriend', Jensen told the Post. 'It was like the running joke in the tailor shop.'

He added that Mitchell seemed taken with the convicted killer and would giggle whenever he came close. Jensen likened their relationship to a high school jock asking out an ugly girl to prom.

'That look on her face. She was ecstatic,' he said.

She also took food to Sweat, such as a tray of barbecue chicken, hot dogs and hamburgers the day after Labor Day, Jensen said.

In the past year, Mitchell was investigated for her alleged relationship with Sweat and he was transferred out of the tailor shop.

But no charges were ever brought against her due to lack of evidence.

More recently, Mitchell got to know Richard Matt and she admitted to having sex with him before helping both men bust out of the prison, ABC News reported.

She even used baked goods to get prison guards to move Sweat and Matt into adjacent cells in the prison so that they could plot their escape, sources told CNN.

The men ultimately received the tools necessary to escape after Mitchell allegedly helped smuggle them into the prison in frozen meat.

Mitchell allegedly told authorities that she hid blades inside hamburger beef and had a prison guard deliver them. That guard, Gene Palmer, has been placed on leave, but claims he had no idea what he was delivering.

He failed to run the meat, which Mitchell kept in a fridge in her work area, through a metal detector, as is standard procedure.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-week-prison-worker-charged-helping-plot.html

Back