• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Memphis man was arrested after police said he stabbed his girlfriend and held their children hostage.

According to police, they were called to the house on Easter Sunday.

Police said Ernest Owens, 24, asked his girlfriend for $10 for crack cocaine. When she refused, police said he became angry and violent.

Investigators said he grabbed a serrated knife and pressed the tip to the skin of each of their four children. When she tried to stop him, he stabbed her in the leg, according to the Memphis Police Department.

The victim then ran outside and the suspect locked himself inside with his children, court records said.

Police told FOX13 the suspect refused to release the children.

Eventually, police were able to get him out of the house and he was arrested.

Owens was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, aggravated child abuse and especially aggravated kidnapping.

She reproduced four times with the crackhead who doesn't even have ten buck to buy crack with? I'll bet she bought the steak knives he stabbed her with, too.
I reproduced 4 times and was an addict.. turned out with 4 degrees.. a nursing career.. 3 beautiful children.. one passed.. people change.. I never abused my children.. never did drugs around them.. oh and never stabbed anyone.. who knows their story.. life happens.. it makes people into things they never dreamed of being and then there’s just fucking idiots.. personally I would of taken a cast iron frying pan to his ass.. no one’s screwing up Easter services or the Easter bunny for my kids.. fuck that shit

1698791082456.jpeg

Name:ERNEST OWENS

Supervision Status:INCARCERATED

Combined Sentence(s) Length:8 YRS 0 MTHS 0 DAYS

Sentence Begin Date:04/21/2019Sentence End Date:02/07/2026

Active Tennessee Sentences
Conviction County: 079 SHELBY, Case Year: 2022, Case No: 1906413, Count: 003
Offense:AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPINGOffense Date:04/21/2019
Sentence Imposed Date:07/15/2022Sentence Type:TDOC
Sentence Effective Date:04/21/2019Sentence Length:8 YRS 0 MTHS 0 DAYS
Conviction County: 079 SHELBY, Case Year: 2022, Case No: 1906413, Count: 004
Conviction County: 079 SHELBY, Case Year: 2022, Case No: 1906413, Count: 005

Is that....is that....a tattoo of drool coming out the side of his mouth?

(there is a joke in there about missing the cum target, but I can't think of anything clever ATM)

Back