• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Erie County woman faces charges after allegedly assaulting her husband when he refused to have sex with her.

According to Erie County Sheriff’s Office reports, Erika Yoder faces two counts of domestic violence in the case.

It happened at around 2:30 a.m. Saturday. Yoder called 911 reporting that her husband hit her in the face. She had no visible injuries, said reports, and the couple’s two sons said they did not witness the husband hit their mother.

They did say they witnessed Yoder her hitting her husband.

Yoder’s husband told officers wife was intoxicated and became physical with him after he refused to have sex with her. He said she hit him several times and at one point threw an unknown liquid on him.

One of their sons told police they tried to intervene and was struck and pushed by Ericka several times.

Police said Yoder had obvious signs of intoxication, including bloodshot glassy eyes and slow speech.

Oh dear...lonely horny people. Ya got my sympathy.
But I have too much self respect to go that route. And I've been widowed a long time. Good news for me! I like solitude and self determination. .If only some people would give it a shot and draw others, esp children, into their sad dramas.
Lot less humiliation in the long run.

Last edited:
Why can’t her husband put out?
He just got to sleep after a week of 17-hour days.

He has learned through bitter experience that if he sexes her up when she's that drunk she'll puke all over the bed/rip him apart in the morning for doing her when she was drunk/berate him because she didn't get off because she was drunk.

He did, but she was so drunk she forgot he did.

He kept pace with her as she was drinking, and wound up with whiskey dick.

He just wasn't feeling it, for whatever reason.

She got him fired up then passed out, and he took care of business himself. And when she woke up he was done.

He wants to have sex with basically-sober Erika, not drunk-out-of-her-mind Erika.

She wanted something he was not comfortable doing.

--Al

Back