• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Let's hope they succeed in getting the death penalty and that a soft jury doesn'tfeel sorry for them or some crazy judge doesn't supercede the jury and sentence them to time served and probation, and a pony of course.
I agree, those two fucks deserve death ..

Casey Parsons pleaded guilty to murdering her 13-year-old adopted daughter, Erica Parsons, on Friday, according to WBTV- and will spend the rest of her life in prison.

Casey Parsons offered her guilty plea to charges of murder and child abuse almost six years to the day since the girl was reported missing,

Authorities discovered the skeletal remains of the Rowan County girl in September 2017.

Erica Parsons was last seen in November 2011 but her family didn’t report her missing until July 2013. The Parsons had claimed the girl went to live in Asheville with a woman they believed to be her biological grandmother, but that woman has never materialized.

Last edited:
"The marker on the grave of Erica Parsons lists the date of her death as December 17, 2011. On December 17, 2019, her adoptive father pleaded guilty in the case, ending eight years of speculation, denials, and determined work by investigators.

Sandy Parsons, the adoptive father of Erica Parsons, pleaded guilty in Rowan County Criminal Superior Court on Tuesday. He was sentenced to serve between 33 and 43.5 years in prison on the charges, which included murder, child abuse, concealment of death and obstruction of justice."

L I N K !!

Back