• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
Chandler police arrested a man in his underwear early Sunday after a family said they found him in the back bedroom of their trailer where their 3-year-old daughter was sleeping.

Erbin Vasquez Robledo, 22, told police he had been at a party nearby and wandered into the trailer by mistake thinking he was in his own home, said Detective David Ramer, a police spokesman.

An officer was responding to a different call around 3:49 a.m. of a man trying to open car doors near West Fairview Street and Arizona Avenue when he saw a couple and two children run out of their trailer screaming.

The woman told the officer she heard someone in the back bedroom where her youngest child was sleeping. The officer called for backup before going into the trailer and ordering the man and the child out of the bedroom. When the man followed the girl out, he appeared to be drunk and was standing in his underwear, police said.

Detectives found no sign the child had been hurt or abused. Robledo has been charged with trespassing.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/chandler/articles/2008/06/23/20080623cr-trespass0625.html

The couple ran out of the trailer after hearing someone in the back bedroom with her child? Excuse me?!?!

Why wouldn't your first reaction be to check the noise out? If they had gone to investigate, they would have seen it was a drunken tard.

If you feel it's not safe for YOU, how could you remotely think it would be safe for a helpless child? Why would a parent not even attempt to help? Don't these people own a baseball bat, frypan, knives, or even a gun??

Chicken shits. I hope all their friends and family never let them live this down... and not in a good way.

"Don't worry, Honey. We really do love you... just not as much as we love ourselves. Now go outside and play in traffic."

I would have run my ass into that room so fast to see what was going on in there. I would've been even faster with a kick to the nuts after I saw it was some drunk bastard in his underwear in the same room as my child.

On another note....was he wearing boxers or man panties? Cuz that would bring the teasing to a whole other level.

I can't get past the part that they ran out of the house and left a defenseless child in the room they heard a noise from. Wouldn't you run to the room with your kid in it first?????:brick:

Latest posts

Back