• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SqueakyClean

I can't see who sent it or if they said anything. I know sometimes people send rep with no message, but IME on other boards not very often. Am I doing something wrong that I can't see it? I feel dumb asking, but it just looks different than what I've seen on other boards.

I can't see who sent it or if they said anything. I know sometimes people send rep with no message, but IME on other boards not very often. Am I doing something wrong that I can't see it? I feel dumb asking, but it just looks different than what I've seen on other boards.
Don't feel dumb, I don't know what it means either.

Thanks for asking this question Squeaky..I have been wondering about this myself!!!:hug:

Here's a posting in the Site News and Announcements section titled "Post Thanks and Groans and Introducing..."
http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2708

It explains it. I don't know if anything's changed since that was posted. I kinda like that it is anonymous but also like when folks have left their name/inits. :)

Now if the listing of who groaned you would be returned, I could find out what I did to earn such a thing... and who I should kill. :lol:

Back