• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
2rqybo1.jpg

RAINBOW VALLEY, Ariz. -- An 18-year-old illegal immigrant has been arrested in connection with the rape of an 11-year-old girl, Maricopa County sheriff's deputies said.

Enrique Jacobo-Valdez was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on two counts of sexual conduct with a minor.

Jacobo-Valdez is currently unemployed and had a warrant out for his arrest from Pinal County for possession of dangerous drugs, deputies said.He was living with the child's family at the time of the alleged incident. He was a family friend they took in four years ago.

The sheriff's office said it dispatched deputies after receiving a phone call Thursday from the victim's grandmother indicating that she found the 11-year-old locked inside a bedroom.

The man was running from the home when the girl finally opened the door, sheriff's investigators said.

The grandmother and mother of the victim took the girl to a local hospital where it was determined that she is at least six weeks pregnant and may have been infected with a sexually transmitted disease during the rape, deputies said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/16140003/detail.html

Sick son-of-a-BITCH!!! 11 and pregnant? Possible STD? Skin the fucker!!

How horrible, how long was he having sex with her? He was living there for 4 years, he may have been having sex with her since she was 7. She probably is in love with him, believed they were having a true relationship, disgusting.

I hope her parents take her for an abortion, 11 is to young to have a baby. It's bad enough she has a possible STD.

What a filthy piece of shit this mother fucker is, he has selfishly (men suck, just saying they stick there dicks in cats and dead deers) taken her innocence for his own pleasure, sick!

I cannott imagine being pregnant at 11. I can barely remember eleven, and it sucks sometimes being pregnant at 30! It is a blessing, but I also throw up every day still and that would have killed me at 11. Seriously, this girl does need an abortion.

But I gotta say, not all men suck. I love 99% of them. Just not sick fucks.

I agree Nell not all men suck!

It is nasty though that there are men that will put their dicks in any warm wet hole (or dead maggot infested), it's sick!

1627575846134.png

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
JACOBO-VALDEZENRIQUE

Commitment Information 3 record(s)

Commit#Sentence yy/mm/ddSentence CountyCourt Cause#Offense DateSentence StatusCrimeCrime InfoFelony ClassRulingVerified
A01 12 Y/ 0 M/ 0 DMARICOPA 2008127332001D 05/01/2008 SENT.MOD
ATTEMPT TO COMMIT MOLESTATION OF CHILD​
ND/NR CL3 NYES
B02 1 Y/ 0 M/ 0 DPINAL 200800262 12/02/2007 IMPOSED
DRUG PARAPHERNALIA VIOLAT​
ND/NR CL6 NYES
C01 2 Y/ 6 M/ 0 DMARICOPA 2010006054001D 07/16/2008 IMPOSEDAGGRAVATED ASSAULT

Back