• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Because of People just like you !!
Ya have to be nasty if you don't get your way ...humm ..fake nice ...
I should bow down kiss your ass
Because you don't comprehend what you read ..or don't find something for you
Or link you to laws etc
I am NOT here for you. Sweetcakes
I don't have a problem ... With you

You have one with me
And then you stab stab if you don't get your way ..amazing Just amazing

Your true colors shinging thru
Common courtesy obviously goes one way with you ..If one does not do your bidding
Or replys the way you want ..You get smart mounthed Why ..if your such Really truly a sweet hearted person Those put down words yours would never cross your mind
But they did and you jabbed them in
Why ?
Could you not be a big girl and move on ?
Nope ...
So what I'll do for you is just Ignore ya from now on that should be courteous enough..
Peace.
Yes, I’m a monster. Have a lovely day. Carry on.

It is what it is. If u choose to be on this site, you choose to deal with a variety of personalities.....I said deal with, not get along all of the time. I used to get mad and shitty over members but I figured out I was the only one upset so fuck it. IGNORE is an option

Ignore is your friend and is making this thread look ridiculous :hilarious:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-jersey-emily-weinman-punched-wildwood-cop-on-beach-speaks-publicly/
A New Jersey police officer will not face charges for punching a woman in the headduring a controversial arrest caught on video. Widely-shared cellphone footage shows one officer pinning down 20-year-old Emily Weinman of Philadelphia, as another hits her several times.
[....]
ctm-0606-woman-punched-by-nj-cops-on-beach-emily-weinman.jpg

Weinman said she stands by her actions Memorial Day weekend after Wildwood New Jersey police officers attempted to cite the 20-year-old for possessing alcohol at the beach. She said she wasn't drinking and the alcohol containers around her were sealed.
Weinman willingly took two breathalyzer tests. Both came back negative.

"I ask them, 'Do you guys have anything better to do?' There's so much stuff going on and you're trying to stop people for underage drinking and you see I didn't drink," Weinman said. "He was like, 'That's it. I was going to let you go, but now I'm going to write you up.'"
She admits she had "a little attitude."

"He hadn't told her that she had committed any crime. He hadn't told her 'I'm going to issue you a summons.' He hadn't told her any of those things. And then he says, 'Oh, you're about to get dropped,'" said Weinman's attorney, Stephen Dicht.
In the police bodycam video, Weinman told the officer, "Don't touch me."

"Alright, you're about to get dropped," the officer responded.

Moments later, the officer's body camera showed him on top of Weinman. He then appeared to hit her repeatedly. A bystander also caught the moment on their cell phone. The officer explained his use of force later on the bodycam.

"She tried kicking at us, so we slammed her on the ground," the officer said. "She kicked him. And then I just, I hit her a couple of times."
"The police are saying you resisted," Begnaud said. "So why not just stop and argue with them in court later?"

"It's impossible to answer that question, really," Dicht said.

"Why is it impossible?"

"Because it's all happening in the moment," Dicht said.

Weinman is also charged with spitting on the officer.

"I got sand in my mouth. So when they smashed my head into the ground, I had all this sand in my mouth… when they got me on my stomach, I turned around to go spit it out," Weinman said.

"Do you feel like you owe the officers an apology?" Begnaud asked.

"Honestly, no I don't," Weinman said, adding, "I'm very sorry that the situation happened, but I don't owe them an apology at all."

The Cape May prosecutor's office said their decision not to prosecute the officer is based on the "proper laws" and not "emotion." Following our interview with Weinman and her attorney, we reached out to the Wildwood police chief and the city's mayor for comment. We have not heard back.

Weinman is charged with two counts of aggravated assault on a police officer, spitting at an officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and being a minor in possession of alcohol.

Weinman is due in court on June 15.

This seems fair to me. it wouldn't have gotten to this point had she not escalated the situation, however he had no grounds to punch out a tint bit of a thing the way he did. :shrug:
He had no grounds to write her up. He's an arrogant prick.

He might have been, but I was raised to obey the cop providing that he isn't putting me in harms way. She could have just complied and gotten the whole thing over with. She didn't have to be a snotty little entitled brat to begin with.
It doesn't appear she was to begin with. He made her blow 2wice. Obviously she wasn't drinking. Nothing around her was open. I stand by my assessment of him being an arrogant prick.

Because of People just like you !!
Ya have to be nasty if you don't get your way ...humm ..fake nice ...
I should bow down kiss your ass
Because you don't comprehend what you read ..or don't find something for you
Or link you to laws etc
I am NOT here for you. Sweetcakes
I don't have a problem ... With you

You have one with me
And then you stab stab if you don't get your way ..amazing Just amazing

Your true colors shinging thru
Common courtesy obviously goes one way with you ..If one does not do your bidding
Or replys the way you want ..You get smart mounthed Why ..if your such Really truly a sweet hearted person Those put down words yours would never cross your mind
But they did and you jabbed them in
Why ?
Could you not be a big girl and move on ?
Nope ...
So what I'll do for you is just Ignore ya from now on that should be courteous enough..
Peace.

You're such an insufferable twat.

They never bothered with me, must be a 'at their discretion" type thing here... I even had one that told me I could ride in the front seat... I thought "fuck that, what if someone sees me?"

So one time there was a knock on my door (which had a small window) and lips were all pressed against it and the face was all distorted ... and i was like WTF ... who ever is on the other side loves me for sure, so I fling it open and there is TS (a cop) and i'm like cute ... what do you want and he said you have warrants ... And I said, I just got up (at three in the afternoon) Do you mind if I clean up a bit ? He said, no I'll wait ... So i did my dishes ... fed my guinea pig ... he laid on my bed, called into the station to find out WHY I had warrants. Because I wasn't sure and he didn't know the details, he just heard the bolo and figured the best place to find me would be at home. (smart guy eh) When i finally got dressed I threw on mavi jeans ... a green tank ... and a little black sweater that didn't zip or button but had two little black ties at the neck ... I told him I was ready ... he looked me up and down and agreed. We got to the station and were in the bay ... he was doing his pat down and said ... the strings on your sweater ... I have to cut them off ... and I said ... WHAT ... you just watched me get dressed, why didn't you say anything before we left ... he thought about it for a minute and then he tucked the strings in, and over my shoulder so it didn't look like they were there at all ... So I know what you mean by discretion.

Is it really,,,,,,,,,,I am not here to be nice to you or anyone else ,,,,Hum,,, Not to many members here are nice ! ,,, This is not a nice site ,, Guess what LIL Peanut,,,, if you cant read and understand what it says,,, Not MY fault ,,,
Never have I had much Courtesy given to me so frick off ,,,,,try that on a new memeber ,,,,
I ve been beat up way to many times trying to be nice here ,,,

Reasonable Suspicion<> try understanding...... What this means
We have awesome members here and Every new member is welcomed.
until they say stupid shit.
i have watched you time and time again post argumentative posts with nothing to back it up. If you want to make a valid point, providing links to factual information is the correct way to do it. If you just want to be an ass hole for no particular reason, post just like this:
Is it really,,,,,,,,,,I am not here to be nice to you or anyone else ,,,,Hum,,, Not to many members here are nice ! ,,, This is not a nice site ,, Guess what LIL Peanut,,,, if you cant read and understand what it says,,, Not MY fault ,,,
Never have I had much Courtesy given to me so frick off ,,,,,try that on a new memeber ,,,,
I ve been beat up way to many times trying to be nice here ,,,

Reasonable Suspicion<> try understanding...... What this means
It's laughable when you post aggressively and then go from thread to thread and act like a victim.

Keep in mind, if it's everyone else, it's really not everyone else, it's you.

So one time there was a knock on my door (which had a small window) and lips were all pressed against it and the face was all distorted ... and i was like WTF ... who ever is on the other side loves me for sure, so I fling it open and there is TS (a cop) and i'm like cute ... what do you want and he said you have warrants ... And I said, I just got up (at three in the afternoon) Do you mind if I clean up a bit ? He said, no I'll wait ... So i did my dishes ... fed my guinea pig ... he laid on my bed, called into the station to find out WHY I had warrants. Because I wasn't sure and he didn't know the details, he just heard the bolo and figured the best place to find me would be at home. (smart guy eh) When i finally got dressed I threw on mavi jeans ... a green tank ... and a little black sweater that didn't zip or button but had two little black ties at the neck ... I told him I was ready ... he looked me up and down and agreed. We got to the station and were in the bay ... he was doing his pat down and said ... the strings on your sweater ... I have to cut them off ... and I said ... WHAT ... you just watched me get dressed, why didn't you say anything before we left ... he thought about it for a minute and then he tucked the strings in, and over my shoulder so it didn't look like they were there at all ... So I know what you mean by discretion.
Oh! Our lives will be changed forever, for knowing how cute you looked when you were arrested. I don't know how I lived without that knowledge.

We have awesome members here and Every new member is welcomed.
until they say stupid shit.
i have watched you time and time again post argumentative posts with nothing to back it up. If you want to make a valid point, providing links to factual information is the correct way to do it. If you just want to be an ass hole for no particular reason, post just like this:

It's laughable when you post aggressively and then go from thread to thread and act like a victim.

Keep in mind, if it's everyone else, it's really not everyone else, it's you.
Raises a glass well deserved. Being a victim comes in so many forms....but being a bitch seems to boil down to just one in my opinion.

Oh! Our lives will be changed forever, for knowing how cute you looked when you were arrested. I don't know how I lived without that knowledge.
Don’t forget...time of day, location, comfort and also intellectual level of the arresting officer should also contribute to your feelings....
@lithiumgirl
He laid on your bed... Really?
That's really weird.

Really weird on a couple of levels.....

One final clue to the reason why LE has a right to ask for ID

This I gave in the very beginning
Before it was demanded I give the links
It was posted by the very person
Who said no one in New Heresy had to give a ID to Law Enforcement

Again ITS Called
REASONABLE SUSPICION ..
That said look it up read slowly and carefully That gives cops the right to ask for ID And if you refuse well we know what can and will happen
So I did give it ,,, matter of fact the person that give us the link had it along but didn't Read The. Rest of it ...

I truly tried to help ..but they refused to read what I wrote I repeatedly said it
Reasonable Suspicion "" do I have write out New Jersy State Statues also has it
I only have avery old phone no computer
Common courtesy works both ways ...
This shit fucking attitude is not common courtesy....I tried to be nice to you back in the beginning but you quickly made the “I hate this MF list” along with a couple of others. Nobody gives two damns about you having “Avery old phone, no computer,” it’s called upgrade. Do this so you can participate like you obviously want to do very badly, and look credible. Until then, get a grip “Just whoever the fuck you are” and maybe change your name to insufferable twat, I love that name for you!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...Rss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomnation-topstories
A Philadelphia woman whose violent arrest at a South Jersey beach over Memorial Day weekend was captured on video has been indicted on charges of aggravated assault of a police officer.

Emily Weinman also faces charges of resisting arrest, throwing bodily fluids and obstruction in the indictment handed up last week by a Cape May County grand jury.

The beach confrontation began when Weinman repeatedly refused to give Wildwood officers her name when they questioned her about the presence of alcoholic beverages on the beach. A video shot by a nearby beachgoer showed an officer punching her twice in the head as she lies on the sand, her legs flailing.

The officers involved were cleared of wrongdoing after authorities reviewed that video and police body-cam footage.

Weinman rejected a plea bargain offer in July.

A Philadelphia woman whose violent arrest at a New Jersey beach over Memorial Day weekend last year was captured on video has pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct.
[....]
She pleaded guilty Friday in a plea deal with Cape May County prosecutors that called for her to serve a year of probation. She also will be barred from Wildwood and its beaches during that time.
[....]

Emily Weinman, 22, the woman who was punched by New Jersey police officers on a beach after being confronted about suspected underage drinking has settled her lawsuit with the city for $325,000.

On November 19, 2020, Wildwood city's attorney wrote to US Magistrate Judge Carol Sandra Moore Wells in Pennsylvania, notifying her the city had agreed to pay Weinman $325,000 to settle her lawsuit, as NJ.com first reported.

The settlement was the subject of a November 4 nonbinding mediation before the judge.

The Atlantic County Municipal Joint Insurance Fund has signed off on the six-figure payment, which will result in the case being dismissed against all defendants.

Latest posts

Back