• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Find it your self
There's always 2 sides or more to a law
You said to go read the laws. I would very much like to. I have looked for it to the point where I am forced to reach the conclusion that the laws of which you speak that would apply here where ID is required do not exist. No big deal really.

Amazing ,what a Title to a story can make us assume the worst or the best of the party's involved..

Example: Spoiled child throws tantum & screams on flight, gets kicked off Or

Frightened child screams ,kicked off flight
Humm which one to be believed?

So a underage (snowflake) drinks and Cops have reasonable suspicion to believe she's under age .
Cunt refuses ..to show shes old enough to drink ....nothing is said if she is under drugs etc..that will come later after this story is long forgotten.

But even still her thought process and behavior is out of line ..Especially when she has a child to raise ..stupid cunt

Not saying the cops are in complete right but we don't know everything about this story

As someone pointed out Think out of the box OK then I will

She should have some respect for law enforcement, In this day of age anything can happen and to be a cop its a tough fucking job,, Just read story's of methheads crack heads junkies and their behaviour toward cops ,,,she has a kid with her Is it even hers ? Babysitting ? Drinking ? Etc
They are just doing their job ..
People are lairs ( getting worse) especially young cunts Like this one
No respect they had every fucking right to ask for ID yes even in Jersey if they have reasonable suspicion.. Read the rest of the laws
Spitting on a cop !! Wrong move Snowflake

Rehome the kid make her clean toilets drop her down a notch or too before she has 10 more kids the state will end up raising for her .
Obviously no one taught her what respect is doubt she'll teach her kids any

If I was a cop,, I be kicked off for sure
Slamming heads,, bullets flying
This day of age of drugs and the mentally deranged youth ..
Cops have to take allot of crap from allot of very fucked up people ...
Here talk about vigilante,,, How does a Cop feel at the end of his shift dealing with this shit ...I'd wanna bust a few heads also ..

Old YouTube videos of old cop style is pretty cool
Not saying they are all justified
There are more bad guys out there then there are Bad cops
Next time this lil twat needs help and calls 911 for help she better hope none remembers her spitting on them

She has a record ....https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/emily-weinman/amp/
Love this ... one bad cop is too many ... but you're right.

Bad cops are out numbered by bad guys. but good people out number them both.

I'm of the thought, big deal she passed their breathalyser ... she was still a minor in possession of alcohol.

I also think had she just handed over her ID ... the police would have simply asked her to dump the booze,

stood by while she did so, and told her to make sure those empty containers get to the garbage can, maybe stood by

while she did that too. It could have ended with them telling her to enjoy the rest of the day sober.

I'm glad the police were there ... I'm glad she got caught, because this is the kind of irresponsible person that would also

drive drunk. she has no respect for authority or the rules.

I'm glad this is a story about a mom (who is clearly stupid thinking she is going to fight the police and not get get hurt) getting punched in

the head at the beach after being combative. And not a story about a drunk mom on the beach with a baby that drowned.

This girl should consider herself lucky and maybe a little smarter now.

Yep
Plus lil weinny TWAT has a record

So
If I don't produce a link to what You want
You are going to assume There is no law or any way a cop has a right to ask for ID

I gave you a hint ..starts with R. S,
New Jersey State Statues

You are going to assume There is no law or any way a cop has a right to ask for ID
No.
I asked what law gives them the right to ask her for her ID without her being under arrest while on the beach in New Jersey with an unopened container after passing a breath test.
I am in no way defending her. I am simply interested in what law you are talking about that would apply in this situation.
You are indeed correct that if you do not provide a link to a law that would apply in this situation then I am going to assume one does not exist.

No.
I asked what law gives them the right to ask her for her ID without her being under arrest while on the beach in New Jersey with an unopened container after passing a breath test.

Does not having a link to a law really prevent you from assuming the police wanted to verify her age? Which is their job by the way !!!

Who cares if the container was unopened ... it was there and so was she ... probably acting drunk which is likely why the police asked for a

Breathalyzer at all.

You don't spit at and kick cops without getting thrown down ... and maybe punched in the head, so you stop gnashing and screaming and

scratching ... biting ... who cares?

Once a cop throws you on the ground its time to ask if you can stand up and get arrested with some dignity, or otherwise like a big girl,

and not punched in the head by the police, so you'll quit hurting them and then mocked on the internet.

Last edited:
Amazing ,what a Title to a story can make us assume the worst or the best of the party's involved..

Example: Spoiled child throws tantum & screams on flight, gets kicked off Or

Frightened child screams ,kicked off flight
Humm which one to be believed?

So a underage (snowflake) drinks and Cops have reasonable suspicion to believe she's under age .
Cunt refuses ..to show shes old enough to drink ....nothing is said if she is under drugs etc..that will come later after this story is long forgotten.

But even still her thought process and behavior is out of line ..Especially when she has a child to raise ..stupid cunt

Not saying the cops are in complete right but we don't know everything about this story

As someone pointed out Think out of the box OK then I will

She should have some respect for law enforcement, In this day of age anything can happen and to be a cop its a tough fucking job,, Just read story's of methheads crack heads junkies and their behaviour toward cops ,,,she has a kid with her Is it even hers ? Babysitting ? Drinking ? Etc
They are just doing their job ..
People are lairs ( getting worse) especially young cunts Like this one
No respect they had every fucking right to ask for ID yes even in Jersey if they have reasonable suspicion.. Read the rest of the laws
Spitting on a cop !! Wrong move Snowflake

Rehome the kid make her clean toilets drop her down a notch or too before she has 10 more kids the state will end up raising for her .
Obviously no one taught her what respect is doubt she'll teach her kids any

If I was a cop,, I be kicked off for sure
Slamming heads,, bullets flying
This day of age of drugs and the mentally deranged youth ..
Cops have to take allot of crap from allot of very fucked up people ...
Here talk about vigilante,,, How does a Cop feel at the end of his shift dealing with this shit ...I'd wanna bust a few heads also ..

Old YouTube videos of old cop style is pretty cool
Not saying they are all justified
There are more bad guys out there then there are Bad cops
Next time this lil twat needs help and calls 911 for help she better hope none remembers her spitting on them

She has a record ....https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/emily-weinman/amp/

Yep
Plus lil weinny TWAT has a record
Yea she is already on probation.

on probation and a mother with plans to get drunk at the beach with her baby ... What could happen ?

Hint : its a really long list

2.) This isn’t the first time she’s been in trouble with the law. According to court documents, she was arrested back in Sept. 2016 and charged with burglary, simple assault, criminal mischief, criminal trespass and recklessly endangering another person. Just over a year later in Nov. 2017, she pleaded guilty to misdemeanor simple assault and misdemeanor “recklessly endangering another person.” Her sentence was four years probation and she had to pay just under $10,000 for court costs and restitution.

3.) Shortly after video of the recent incident went viral, Emily took to Facebook to share her side of the story in a now-deleted post. Her lengthy post included the following:

https://www.google.com/amp/hollywoo...nman-woman-punched-cops-beach-new-jersey/amp/

on probation and a mother with plans to get drunk at the beach with her baby ... What could happen ?

Hint : its a really long list
And with her two past arrests, I’m pretty sure the stupid bitch did know what she needed to do when the police officer started to talk to her. She just figured that she would get away with it.

https://www.google.com/amp/hollywoo...nman-woman-punched-cops-beach-new-jersey/amp/

Thanks for the link ... @Sue sue

I hope she tries to sue ... loses. She sounds like garbage ... and stupid.

Her: Don't you have anything to do other than arrest kids getting drunk at the beach ???

Me: Like no they don't Emily ... its their job dip shit ... you should have figured that out when you seen the four wheeler's.

Her again: They didn;t even take the alcohol.

Me: No they didn't Emily ... they knew your friends would take it home and drink it without you ... and that that would piss you off,

its another jab ... like a punch in the head (which you deserved ) ... but different.

You said to go read the laws. I would very much like to. I have looked for it to the point where I am forced to reach the conclusion that the laws of which you speak that would apply here where ID is required do not exist. No big deal really.
I just want to point out that the link you gave about stop and identify actually does state under these circumstances she is required to verbally give her name. Not necessarily to show ID, but she absolutely had to say her name allowed. She was caught committing a crime, she wasnt innocent and the police had proof to qualify as reasonable suspicion when they asked for her name.

Still doesn't justify punching her, but it doesnt give her a free pass for initially escalating it.

I just want to point out that the link you gave about stop and identify actually does state under these circumstances she is required to verbally give her name. Not necessarily to show ID, but she absolutely had to say her name allowed.
This is 100% correct.

Last edited:
So
If I don't produce a link to what You want

I gave you a hint ..starts with R. S,
New Jersey State Statues
It’s basic forum courtesy to provide links when you’re trying to explain something.

If she was a cunt, it’s kinda an unwritten rule that she needs to be dealt with to a certain extent. No excuse on either side. Period.

by escalating ... you mean starting it when she began spitting on them and kicking them right ???
I meant escalating. She ramped up the situation. The kicking and spitting wasn't the start of that escalation. Her refusing to give her name was. The kicking and spitting was what got her arrested.

It’s basic forum courtesy to provide links when you’re trying to explain something.

Is it really,,,,,,,,,,I am not here to be nice to you or anyone else ,,,,Hum,,, Not to many members here are nice ! ,,, This is not a nice site ,, Guess what LIL Peanut,,,, if you cant read and understand what it says,,, Not MY fault ,,,
Never have I had much Courtesy given to me so frick off ,,,,,try that on a new memeber ,,,,
I ve been beat up way to many times trying to be nice here ,,,

Reasonable Suspicion<> try understanding...... What this means

Is it really,,,,,,,,,,I am not here to be nice to you or anyone else ,,,,Hum,,, Not to many members here are nice ! ,,, This is not a nice site ,, Guess what LIL Peanut,,,, if you cant read and understand what it says,,, Not MY fault ,,,
Never have I had much Courtesy given to me so frick off ,,,,,try that on a new memeber ,,,,

Can’t imagine why you have trouble getting along with people. It’s a real puzzler.

I meant escalating. She ramped up the situation. The kicking and spitting wasn't the start of that escalation. Her refusing to give her name was. The kicking and spitting was what got her arrested.

Criminal behaviour is what got her arrested. She has a pretty long list of charges there.

Common courtesy, is no longer common. I applaud those, that still attempt to be courteous,
in the face of the garbage that passes for decency when speaking to others.

I can express whatever I feel in these forums. That's enough for me without expecting my opinion to be shared by all.

I can express whatever I feel in these forums. That's enough for me without expecting my opinion to be shared by all.
Even if you are wrong. And you probably are, because you're a woman.

(my free speech of they day. Now I'll go and do everything the wife told me too)

Expressing ones opinions is great, it gives us different points of view to look at and hopefully
expand our own understanding. We can simply have an exchange of thoughts, opinions, emotions,
and still be decent to our fellow forum participants.
I just have seen some folks that come out swinging before there is even anything to swing at.

Can’t imagine why you have trouble getting along with people. It’s a real puzzler.

Because of People just like you !!
Ya have to be nasty if you don't get your way ...humm ..fake nice ...
I should bow down kiss your ass
Because you don't comprehend what you read ..or don't find something for you
Or link you to laws etc
I am NOT here for you. Sweetcakes
I don't have a problem ... With you

You have one with me
And then you stab stab if you don't get your way ..amazing Just amazing

Your true colors shinging thru
Common courtesy obviously goes one way with you ..If one does not do your bidding
Or replys the way you want ..You get smart mounthed Why ..if your such Really truly a sweet hearted person Those put down words yours would never cross your mind
But they did and you jabbed them in
Why ?
Could you not be a big girl and move on ?
Nope ...
So what I'll do for you is just Ignore ya from now on that should be courteous enough..
Peace.

One final clue to the reason why LE has a right to ask for ID

This I gave in the very beginning
Before it was demanded I give the links
It was posted by the very person
Who said no one in New Heresy had to give a ID to Law Enforcement

Again ITS Called
REASONABLE SUSPICION ..
That said look it up read slowly and carefully That gives cops the right to ask for ID And if you refuse well we know what can and will happen
So I did give it ,,, matter of fact the person that give us the link had it along but didn't Read The. Rest of it ...

I truly tried to help ..but they refused to read what I wrote I repeatedly said it
Reasonable Suspicion "" do I have write out New Jersy State Statues also has it
I only have avery old phone no computer
Common courtesy works both ways ...

Back