• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

LFODBiker

Trusted Member
Source -

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/greek-island-of-santorini-bans-obese-tourists-from-riding-donkeys
In a sweeping move for equine rights, the Greek island of Santorini has formally banned “obese” tourists weighing over 220 pounds from riding local donkeys, after outcry from animal rights activists won international media attention and backlash in recent months.

In July, the animal rights group Help the Santorini Donkeys began petitioning for a weight restriction for donkey riders, as increasing numbers of overweight tourists have been reportedly opting to ride – not walk – up the steep hills of the popular cruise ship destination.

Thousands of overweight riders and ill-fitting saddles were leaving the animals effectively crippled, with spinal injuries and open wounds, the Express reports...

I'm not the thinnest person in the world and I totally agree with this.

Just like anything else, weight limits exist for a reason. Good on them!

I am offended at being called "elephant sized". I demand an apology from @LFODBiker, even though I am a baby sized elephant. (230).

They just need to install one of those Acorn stair lifts to get the obese tourists up the steep hill- or maybe carve out a path for their mobility scooters?
C1_C9_F11_C-_C8_C3-47_CA-8_B1_A-_A951_CBE5369_F.gif

YAY! Fat fucks need to get off their lazy asses and walk. I’ve seen pictures of enormous blobs dwarfing the poor little donkeys wearing their ill-fitting saddles, it’s disgusting. Their fat feet are practically dragging the ground. The little donkeys have to carry them uphill and then back down, five times a day.

Most people walk it themselves with their own little feetsies.

I thought this was going to be about elephant sized humans ... not fat people.

I really wanted to see what they looked like ... I want my money back !~

Last edited:
Back