• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
From the desk of Sugar Cookie.

Arun Panikkar, 40, was washing the elephant. When the animal wouldn't cooperate when he tried to make it lie down so he could wash its back, Panikkar got angry. He was beating the elephant so hard he lost his footing and slipped under the beast just as it was sitting down. Once the carer was under there, the elephant refused to get up.

Another carer finally manages to wedge a stick under the elephant which prompted it to get up and the other man was able to pull out Panikkar's body. There is an investigation even though it's pretty obvious what happened, although it has been determined that the man died instantly.

The video cuts out right when the actual event occurs, rendering the entire thing completely and totally fucking worthless. Idiots.

I didnt see any beating occuring and dont grasp why this was posted in this thread or why he's referred to as a 'carer' in quotes. What evidence is there that he didnt actually care for these animals or treat em right or anything of that nature?

Why hit the animal with the clawstick when it’s DOING what you asked in the first place? Let me guess...they’re going to put the elephant to death because of this “attack.”

Back