• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Elana Bass is not a good nanny.

twice captured a baby-sitter roughing up their helpless 6-month-old daughter.

Elena Bass, 36, of Staten Island, was charged with assault and acting in a manner injurious to a child Wednesday for the twin incidents just prior to Christmas.

According to cops, the woman “violently removed” the child from a changing table in her employers’ downtown Brooklyn home — and on another occasion slammed the girl down into an armchair.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ed-abusing-6-month-old-girl-article-1.2480900

Anybody else picking up on those stoned eyes? If it was weed, she must've been out on the days she pulled this out of control crap. I think having her head tilted down probably makes her nose look bigger/longer in that shot.

I love how her defense is "I didn't slam the baby THAT fast, the tape is messed up". As if slamming the baby at a lower speed is somehow more acceptable.

I recently started babysitting with no experience whatsoever and it can be trying at times, but I would never think about doing what she did to a toddler, let alone a baby.

The problem with the pic is 1.) she plucked her eyebrows retardedly so she has a permenant "Jon from Days of our Lives" look. And 2.) she's trying to look sexy, but she looks evil instead.

Anybody else picking up on those stoned eyes? If it was weed, she must've been out on the days she pulled this out of control crap.
Weed doesn't cause someone to abuse a baby. Being a baby abuser does. (I'm sure you weren't giving her a pass, I just needed to point that out)

I think having her head tilted down probably makes her nose look bigger/longer in that shot.
What if that angle makes her nose look smaller. I'm sure with a schnozzle that size, she has learned what angle hides it best.

Looks aside, she's a disgusting person on the inside for doing what she did. Her looks are unfortunate too. Fuck this cunt.

But that's okay it's only a bad thing on baby abusers... I bet yours are real nice! Not all twins are identical Jo Anne!

That's what I've read. I'd happily sample many more to help out with the research, though...where do I sign up?
You should volunteer/apply at the local breast center to see if the have any openings for the people who teach people how to properly give themselves a breast exam while giving a complete exam. You could have felt her up and maybe found a date!?!

Fucking stupid parents...especially Mothers. Why hire someone to beat your kids, stay home where you fucking belong and do it yourself.

That's what I've read. I'd happily sample many more to help out with the research, though...where do I sign up?
:hilarious: What does "sampling" boobies consist of? A little squeeze here, a little twist there? Cupping and jiggling? I'm picturing the dude at the grocery store offering boobies in little plastic cups...my imagination it's running wild.:smuggrin:

:hilarious: What does "sampling" boobies consist of? A little squeeze here, a little twist there? Cupping and jiggling? I'm picturing the dude at the grocery store offering boobies in little plastic cups...my imagination it's running wild.:smuggrin:
Cupping and jiggling sounds good to me. I really like teasing the underside with my fingertips, lightly caressing...oh, but I don't want to go into too much detail. Some people think I'm an oversexed pervert.

Now that's funny!

I'm not impressed by any of it :finger: Tits, Brows, Eyes, Hands, Face :finger::finger::finger::finger:
... Fuck that evil cunt and lets slam her into the ground .... s...l...o..w..ly :rolleyes:

I'm not impressed by any of it :finger: Tits, Brows, Eyes, Hands, Face :finger::finger::finger::finger:
... Fuck that evil cunt and lets slam her into the ground .... s...l...o..w..ly :rolleyes:
:eek:Come on @Brenni you can let her try to fix her face to be as beautiful as you & then we get at least two good quick slams then you csm have all the torture of s...l...o..w..ly fucking the arrangements of her face an boobs you want :D

Must be why I have a sudden urge to go smoke a bowl... :angelic:
[doublepost=1455162215,1455161997][/doublepost]
Do you mean former Roman Brady now John Black from Days? Well, as of 10+ years ago, at any rate? Because PERFECT description! :hilarious:

I don't know if he used to be Roman, but I'm referring to the John that looks like he has a fish hook on his eyebrow. The one that used to hump Marlana.

That I don't know, 25+ years ago, he replaced the original Roman, then, like a decade later, real Roman came back and it was "discovered" that the man they all thought was Roman Brady had been programmed by Stefano to think he was Roman, but he was really a mysterious man called John Black. Life changed and I stopped watching when college ended and I had to get a grown up job. :hilarious:

Oh wait - you're talking about Adam/Stuart Chandler from All My Children. My brothers used to force my sister and me to watch that during summers. :D
Yeah! Those guys! Same people?

Fucking stupid parents...especially Mothers. Why hire someone to beat your kids, stay home where you fucking belong and do it yourself.
Great response!!! :) i have 6 children and always had only responsible trusted family members babysit, but i did use a reputable accredited daycare that was right across the street from my job and even though 4 of my closest friends worked there i was still a nervous wreck!!! When the owner hired a man in his late twenties who couldnt even look people in the eye during a conversation and i pulled my kids out of the 1 and only daycare i ever used and quit my full time job.Needless to say the guy abused my coworkers son at the daycare. I have a pretty accurate pedo radar and i will always choose my childrens safety over money.we cut back on unnecessary expenses and i clip coupons and shop sales and even second hand stores, gave up tanning beds,weekly mannies and pedies, and I became a stay at home mom and only work part time for a temp service when kids are in school. Parents just have to really be careful about who watches their children and the moms who entrust these boyfriends to watch their children REALLY need to STOP IT!!!!!!when we have children they become our first priority. and it is our job as parents to love,nurture and protect them no matter what!!! Me personally would have probably killed that bitch or at least severely beat her so kudos to the parents who showed tremendous restraint and called police and didnt beat that UGLY FACE to a bloody pulp.

Cupping and jiggling sounds good to me. I really like teasing the underside with my fingertips, lightly caressing...oh, but I don't want to go into too much detail. Some people think I'm an oversexed pervert.
You made my nips hard..tease.

Back