• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full
full

FORT WORTH, TX — An elderly, legally-incompetent child molester was beaten to death in front of staff in a Texas prison.

David Faustino Flores doesn't like old people. He really hates child molesters. And he is quite the pugilist.

Authorities at the Tarrant County jail made the mistake of putting the 42-year-old man, being held on a charge of injury to an elderly person, in a medical unit cell with Clinton Don Simpson, 76, a wheelchair-bound child molester with an unbroken string of incompetency findings.

Simpson's problems with the law began in 2007, when the then-preacher at Haslet Church of Christ was accused of sexually assaulting a three-year-old as she rode a train at Mr. Don's Whistle Stop, a child-trap that he conveniently operated in his backyard.

The number of accusers quickly swelled to a dozen. Facing fourteen charges, Simpson was found incompetent to stand trial in 2009, a finding that has been upheld multiple times since then.

He had been returned to jail under a bench warrant issued in June, presumably a come-hither prelude to another judicial inquisition. It would be his last.

At 2:22 AM on last Wednesday, Flores is alleged to have attacked Simpson "in full view of a detention officer and two nurses." Correctional staff entered the cell at 2:23 AM. In the minute in between, Flores punched Simpson in the head more than 50 times, and slammed his face into the concrete floor 14 times for good measure. Then Flores landed a half-dozen kicks and another punch before he was subdued.

Simpson would be dead by 3 AM; rapid transport to John Peter Smith Hospital was for naught.

Last stop, everybody off.

Flores faces a new murder charge. And he doesn't look like he cares a bit.

I despise child molestors. I truly wish there was a feasible way to give literal life sentencing so we could throw each one into prison & never remember they exist. In some extreme cases, I feel if should be a capital crime even if the victim survived.

But this kind of action is just as despicable. This beating was a horrific act and the murderer is not worth praise. I know we are all very agreeable with the personal hatred & the human desire to punish molestors, and those feelings are not what I am referring to as despicable.

However, I doubt this man truly acted on anything so laudable as personal disgust or misguided attempt to protect society. He did it mostly because he is a cruel person and this trait is as wrong & detrimental to humanity as his victim's crimes.

I highly doubt this was a mistake...someone wanted to be sure this monster didn't harm another child and put him in with an animal. The better part of me wants to be appalled at the beating to death of another human...however the realist in me is glad no other children have to worry about this bastard taking their innocence.

That would be awesome to have a train like that ... the little village, that's freaking cool.
Now I wish I had a picture to post.
My daughter's friend made a train out of a riding lawnmower. They took it to festivals (aka rave parties) and pulled people around on a flatbed trailer.
Super awesome looking train.
It looked a little like this one but more realistic.

It really sucks that when "old fashioned" justice happens in this state (Ohio) where someone off's a molester its automatically considered a hate crime ... so much for taking out the trash..

Not a mistake at all. I HATE pedophiles, as we all do, but I dont see the win in this at all. The chomo was helpless, killing a helpless person isnt really a win. Other than this municipality saving money on continued competency hearings.

full
full

FORT WORTH, TX — An elderly, legally-incompetent child molester was beaten to death in front of staff in a Texas prison.

David Faustino Flores doesn't like old people. He really hates child molesters. And he is quite the pugilist.

Authorities at the Tarrant County jail made the mistake of putting the 42-year-old man, being held on a charge of injury to an elderly person, in a medical unit cell with Clinton Don Simpson, 76, a wheelchair-bound child molester with an unbroken string of incompetency findings.

Simpson's problems with the law began in 2007, when the then-preacher at Haslet Church of Christ was accused of sexually assaulting a three-year-old as she rode a train at Mr. Don's Whistle Stop, a child-trap that he conveniently operated in his backyard.

The number of accusers quickly swelled to a dozen. Facing fourteen charges, Simpson was found incompetent to stand trial in 2009, a finding that has been upheld multiple times since then.

He had been returned to jail under a bench warrant issued in June, presumably a come-hither prelude to another judicial inquisition. It would be his last.

At 2:22 AM on last Wednesday, Flores is alleged to have attacked Simpson "in full view of a detention officer and two nurses." Correctional staff entered the cell at 2:23 AM. In the minute in between, Flores punched Simpson in the head more than 50 times, and slammed his face into the concrete floor 14 times for good measure. Then Flores landed a half-dozen kicks and another punch before he was subdued.

Simpson would be dead by 3 AM; rapid transport to John Peter Smith Hospital was for naught.

Last stop, everybody off.

Flores faces a new murder charge. And he doesn't look like he cares a bit.
This is a story with nothing but victims. Sick humans. Sick ends.

I say this should be the fate of every child molester behind bars.
Make all of them Punchy McPunchbags cell mates.
They could play Survivor and see how long they last.

Back