• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SoUncool

With my all by myself...
Head Replica Used To Promote Film

http://www.wapt.com/news/16675051/detail.html

xde1k2.jpg

JACKSON, Miss. -- A film crew driving city-to-city with a huge replica of actor Eddie Murphy's head stopped for lunch in Jackson on Saturday.

The head is part of a promotion for Murphy's new film, "Eddie Murphy in Eddie Murphy, Meet Dave."

The crew lunched at Hooters in Jackson while onlookers took pictures of the gigantic head.

The movie debuts in New York City on July 11. The crew said the head is a great attention grabber.

"I would say at least 1,000 photos that have been taken on the highway already just from motorists passing by," promoter Ty Grabowski said. "It's causing a noticeable commotion from city to city. It takes about 20 minutes to fill up at gas stations because the trailer gets surrounded by people."

Grabowski said the photos taken will be used for movie posters. So, people who took pictures of the head on Saturday have a chance that their photograph could be on a poster internationally.

Last edited:
That is awful. I would be scared if I saw that coming up behind me. I seriously think he made a deal with the devil to get his career started and now the bill is due, so he has to do horribly embarrassing shit like this. And the last 5 movies he was in.

Back