• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
The accident was reported around 5 p.m. Friday on a road near Interstate 70 in St. Louis County, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

Elijah Roby, 2, was taken to a hospital where he died of his injuries, KMOV-TV reported.

His mother called 911 after driving the injured boy to a nearby gas station, according to the station.

Ebony Roby, of St. Louis, was arrested by St. Louis County police on a charge of endangering the welfare of a child, KSDK-TV reported.

She was being held on a $50,000 bond.

Police questioned the motorist who struck the boy, the station reported.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...t-of-her-car-and-is-fatally-struck/ar-BBSt87z

Attachments

• Ebony_Roby.jpg
    Ebony_Roby.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 2,956
Oh this sound horrific ...
Yeah. I just peeked in her Facebook. Her family looks loved and cared for.
I don't know why the baby wasn't in a carseat.
I'm feeling horrible for her family and the poor lady that just happened to be the lucky one driving behind the car.
*Thump bump

Last edited:
Yeah. I just peeked in her Facebook. He family looks loved and cared for.
I don't know why the baby wasn't in a carseat.
I'm feeling horrible for her family and the poor lady that just happened to be the lucky one driving behind the car.
*Thump bump

That's what I thought a first too ... but now I think she is just a skank with too many kids ... she's probably been on Maury !

Last edited:
Honest-to-pete how hard is it to make sure your kids are secured in the car correctly? You don't need training you don't need special classes just pay freakin attention to what's going on around you

You'd be surprised how difficult it is to get a car seat into some cars. My son has a 2018 Honda Civic, and it is pure hell trying to get my grandkids seats in there. It's almost as if they designed it to be as hard as possible. That's no excuse, however, because my d-i-l gets it done somehow. She also locks her doors while driving and no one has ever fallen out.

36 years of parenting (Grand-parenting) never once had a child fall out of a vehicle.
What causes you to be so self absorbed, that you forget to protect your own child?

You'd be surprised how difficult it is to get a car seat into some cars. My son has a 2018 Honda Civic, and it is pure hell trying to get my grandkids seats in there. It's almost as if they designed it to be as hard as possible. That's no excuse, however, because my d-i-l gets it done somehow. She also locks her doors while driving and no one has ever fallen out.

esp. the 2 doors, I had a 98 2 door civic, and just to get the seat in was HELL, and you could not possibly do it with the kid in the seat, as you had to twist n turn n lead it in... and yes I had the front seat all the way up, lol I used to just leave the seat in n take kiddo out - it was the BIGGEST pain in the ass!

I have been Lyft driving for awhile now and you won’t believe the number of parents that don’t have their car seats. I had one lady get bitchy with me when I refuse to move the car until she buckled her 13 mo into the car seat.

A Pine Lawn woman whose 2-year-old son died last year after he fell from her moving car pleaded guilty Wednesday and was sentenced to four years' probation. Ebony Roby, 27, pleaded guilty via video in St. Louis County Circuit Court to first-degree child endangerment in the death of her son, Elijah Roby

Back