• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
During a fight over missing drugs, a Monroe County man allegedly smothered his 6-month-old son last year after texting threatening messages to the baby’s mother, according to new charges filed against the couple Wednesday.

In the texts, Christian Tuliszewski allegedly told Samantha DeFrancesco that he would starve their two children, leave them home alone and suffocate them if he didn’t get the drugs she had hid, according to the court records.

The two were already facing child endangerment charges in the May 6, 2018, death of Brady Tuliszewski. State police say they allegedly used heroin, marijuana and methamphetamine in the hours before the baby’s death and then attempted to cover up their drug use.

An autopsy found no signs of illness. Cuts to the inside of the baby’s mouth and bruises to his face were similar to those found in children who have been intentionally smothered, court records say.

With the new evidence, which included additional forensic testing and the text messages, a forensic pathologist determined the baby died of complications of asphyxia and the manner of death was ruled homicide.

The investigation also determined Tuliszewski was the last one with the baby.

On Wednesday, Tuliszewski was charged with one count of homicide and DeFrancesco, was charged with third-degree murder, with authorities saying, “she has the duty to protect the victim from harm, including deadly harm from threats.” In the new charges, her last name is spelled DeFrancesca.

Tuliszewski and DeFrancesco, both 24, were charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and conspiracy to hinder apprehension. In addition, Tuliszewski is charged with tampering with evidence for allegedly attempting to delete his messages.

According to a criminal complaint file in court:

The couple, who have another child, admitted to using heroin, meth and marijuana for months while both children were present.

Text messages found on their cellphones showed that they agreed to mislead police about their drug use and other texts revealed they argued over drugs.

DeFrancesco claimed she paid for the drugs though Tuliszewski used most of them.

Five days before the baby was found dead, Tuliszewski accused DeFrancesco of hiding the drugs.

"He’s not eating until I find it,” Tuliszewski texted. “I’ll suffocate him if I don’t get my [expletive];” and “I’m going out, leaving the kids here so either leave work or they’re here by themselves.”

Police say that early on the day the baby died, the text argument was about Tuliszewski taking money from DeFrancesco’s account to buy meth.

If abortion is outlawed, or states continue to reduce its availability and increase difficulty to obtain one, this is only going to increase in commonality. This is a horrible existence for a baby, so short and I can only imagine so so terrible, this may be the event that killed the child, but I am sure there wasnt much better before. These people need to be dropped in a cave, with a candle while soaked in highly combustible accelerants .

The drug addicts would still have to choose abortion over birth. What if they want the children anyway? Should they be compelled to abort?
Once heroin is involved, you have no money for petty things like abortions (or children, for that matter). Too bad that DCF can't take child support from parents who lose their kids.

I agree that this specific dumpsterbroad probably wouldn't have put in the money and effort to abort, but I do bet that a lot of baby killers would have aborted on time instead if it was an easy an inexpensive process.

The drug addicts would still have to choose abortion over birth. What if they want the children anyway? Should they be compelled to abort?

Specifically to your words, yes, she should have been compelled to abort. NOT forced, or required.

If they want the child, their choice. I think I was clear, to prevent this from being a more normal event, abortion must stay available. Imagine more of these scum being forced to have the child, an unwanted child, more of this will happen. The choice needs to stay available. I don't know these idiots history, I don't know if they would have had an abortion if it was easily accessible, or less negatively looked upon, but i assure you, that would have been more humane than the 6 months that child endured.

View attachment 17949
What absolute vile trash. Not getting no more good dope in prison there ugly fuckers. Unless he takes it up the ass good :mooning:

Doesn't compelled mean the same as forced?
Specifically to your words, yes, she should have been compelled to abort. NOT forced, or required.
Force can be more violent than compel.
Compel: to force or oblige someone to do something.
Force: to compel by physical, moral, or intellectual means.
Whether a woman is forced or compelled to have an abortion, it implies it is without her consent. What if she disagrees? Tie her down and do it anyway? Let her have the baby, terminate her parental rights and sterilize her so we don't have to waste any more money on her spawn? How far shall we take it? How about her mate? Should he be forced to have a vasectomy ? He shouldn't get away with it any more than she should.
Just where are we heading with this idea?

Last edited:
i have never understood why these dudes and the mothers think this would be a good idea??? its not like you can get high whenever you want in prison i mean you can but why would anyone wanna do meth in a cell?

You are being very generous in your assumption that these logs think about things. Things besides getting jammed, of course.

I appreciate the optimism though!

Actually, it is easy to understand. The first thing drugs eliminate is foresight.

when you are high and you wanna get high when you aren't high I guess nothing else fucking matters except getting high even if it means killing your baby and even after you kill your baby if you are high at least you are high. Have fun getting high in prison. Getting high on some dick:gas:

even after all the bullshit, I try to be an optimist. I know that its pointless, everything is fucked :nailbiting::dead:
It's not pointless to try and keep your sanity in this shit world..... I try and stay optimistic but yet realistic at the same times.... Or maybe it's just Patricia talking... ( Personality number 31 ) I'm jk but when I am in a sweet mood my s.o. likes to call me Patricia....
Post automatically merged:

when you are high and you wanna get high when you aren't high I guess nothing else fucking matters except getting high even if it means killing your baby and even after you kill your baby if you are high at least you are high. Have fun getting high in prison. Getting high on some dick:gas:
Nope.... I can tell you right now from dealing with pieces of shits like these.... That they don't give a shit about their kids .... Or anyone else. Complete narcissists they care about their high that's going to last 30 mins tops

They deserve the Blood Eagle Ritual

Just like what the name indicates, the Blood Eagle ritual was to depict an eagle on the body of the sacrifice. But it wasn't drawing on the body. Rather, it was the process of carving and turning the ribs to imitate the image of the eagle.

During the ritual, the victim was still alive. The victim was put in a place to face to the ground and the back was open to the sky. They gave him a quick and sharp cut in his back from which the ritual would begin. As you guess, an imitation of the eagle would be on the back of the victim. The ribs inside would be pulled away from the spine and stretched out like the wings of the eagle. The lungs of the victim would be pulled out too. And they would be spread over the ribs. To add more cruelty, the ritual would be carried out from the chest of the victim, creating the wings of the eagle in front.

Last edited:
If abortion is outlawed, or states continue to reduce its availability and increase difficulty to obtain one, this is only going to increase in commonality. This is a horrible existence for a baby, so short and I can only imagine so so terrible, this may be the event that killed the child, but I am sure there wasnt much better before. These people need to be dropped in a cave, with a candle while soaked in highly combustible accelerants .
Please leave the politics of pro choice/life out of the comments. It was part of the reason I left last time.

Latest posts

Back