• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"According to arrest reports filed for the case, Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office deputies found the driver, Brianna Ramsey, 24, and passenger Bradley Bellmore, 22, asleep in a vehicle Sunday morning.

An 8-month-old infant was in a car seat in the rear of the vehicle. The vehicle was not running and all three occupants were covered in sweat, the arrest reports said.

Deputies saw a small plastic bag of what they suspected were drugs through the car window. A search yielded bags of what was believed to be meth and Clonazepam, a prescription medication, along with a set of digital scales and a glass pipe with meth residue, the reports said.

Both suspects denied the items were theirs and were taken to Ouachita Correctional Center.

Bellmore and Ramsey are facing charges of cruelty to juveniles, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled dangerous substance in the presence of a person under 17 years old, possession of a schedule IV controlled dangerous substance and possession with intent to distribute or manufacture a schedule II controlled dangerous substance."

Link!

DrDe1l.jpg

Funny the reaction an innocent looking, pock free, baby face can spark. Looking salvageable and actually being it are two separate things and you can never tell a book by its cover.

Dollars to donuts the infant is hers. People who just dabble dont often end up doing drugs with their children present or passing out at noon in a car while caring for said children. I'd almost bet its far from her first meth rodeo. If she was sporting the typical pocked face I doubt people would be calling her salvageable

Back