• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Meet Denisha Davis, this Milwaukee firecracker had her self one hell of a night. Enter the Deer Brown police department. Seems the boys in blue were taking part in a routine traffic stop when they saw another crime being committed. Seems Denisha doesn’t give a fuck about road signs and decided she was gonna drive down the road in the wrong direction. Well, for her safety and the safety of others they attempted a traffic stop on her, but apparently having too much fun flying into oncoming traffic it took several blocks for her to eventually stop.

When they got her stopped they got her out of the car and apparently there were circumstances that prompted them to do a sobriety test…circumstances other than, well driving into oncoming traffic. Denisha stumbled out giggling, usually a red flag, started spinning around, things looking worse, blew a .191 and was cuffed. Now some would have given up at this point…ah but you don’t know Denisha. She promptly gave the dash cam the middle finger while sticking out her tongue…you go girl?

full

But don’t count her out yet! In the booking room she is quotes as saying "Y'all ain't got shit to do?"

full

and once this little darling got a hand uncuffed she threw a punch and threatened the officer booking her… "Try me, bitch. Don't play with me. I'll hit you in your chin again if you let me go bitch," while laughing maniacally and officers tried to cuff her again and search her. "We are going to war with you bitch, and that's a promise. bitch, you dead -- you got that?" she said, and then shot a volley of spit at the officer attempting to do a blood draw.

full

Her finishing act was to then attempt to spit on every cop in range. Now sweet, dear, Denisha faces two counts of throw/discharge bodily fluid at public safety worker or prosecutor, OWI (second offense) and operating while revoked.

She also received a forfeiture for refusing to take a test for intoxication after arrest…sort of think that was the final fuck you from the boys in blue.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back