• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1568667982818.png

Deputies say a Florida couple arrested on suspicion of cycling under the influence on Friday the 13th didn’t let that stop them from having sex in the back of a patrol car.

This bizarre episode unfolded about 11:40 p.m. that night in Fernandina Beach, according to their arrest reports. A Nassau County deputy stopped the couple after they were nearly struck by a car they cut off while crossing South Fletcher Avenue. Smelling alcohol, the deputy placed both under arrest.

Things took a sordid turn when the arresting deputy noticed the couple had shed their clothes and were starting to have sex in the back of his patrol car. When deputies opened the car door to intervene, the naked man knocked a deputy to the ground and took off running into the night.

Deputies said the woman, 35-year-old Megan Lynn Mondanaro, grew violent with deputies while they transferred her to a separate vehicle. She was taken down and later checked out at the hospital. Her blood alcohol content was .06 when she took a breathalyzer three hours later, deputies said.

The man, 31-year-old Aaron Seth Thomas, was later taken into custody after deputies caught up to him at a nearby Cold Stone Creamery. Deputies said Thomas’ blood alcohol content was .145, which is nearly twice the legal limit in Florida.

Minus her face being a wee bit shredded, I think she looks better than 2016-2017. But, it does look like her "shaping up" might be a little methy.

Sex in the back of a cop car after getting her second DUI arrest, while on a fucking bicycle, is absolutely hilarious. I kinda like the nonsense coming from these two.

This story is really shocking. I mean who know Cold Stone's were still in business?

On a serious note, we here at the DD need to do our own version of Live PD but exclusively in Florida, uncensored. You know the crazy Floridians would sign the waivers!

At first I thought it was pickin' pox then I realized she could have used a 'Don't tread on me' bumper sticker.

DUI charges were just the beginning for a Fernandina Beach couple bicycling late Friday, as the two then had sex in the back of a patrol car, and one fled naked from deputies,
[•••]

Aaron Seth Thomas, 31, also was charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition, two more of threats against a public officials, attempted escape, resisting arrest with violence, unnatural lascivious act, exposing sexual organs and theft, according to jail records. Megan Lynn Mondanaro, 35, also was charged with unnatural or lascivious act, resisting arrest with violence and exposing sexual organs.

A deputy was patrolling on South 14th Street about 11:40 p.m. when he spotted their bicycles, one with no lights and the other with only a headlight, narrowly avoiding getting hit by a car as they cut across the road, the arrest reports said. The deputy pulled the pair over in the 800 block of Sadler Road and learned both had been drinking beer at a bar.
[•••]

As the couple waited in the deputy's cruiser to go to jail, they "took their clothes off and started to have sex," the arrest reports said. Thomas was fully unclothed, while the woman pulled her pants down and top up.

Thomas was taken out of the cruiser but pulled away from a deputy, shoved him to the ground and fled, the report said. He ran naked through a shopping center parking lot before deputies found him behind an ice cream store on South Fletcher Avenue. Mondanaro was moved to another cruiser but kicked two deputies several times before she was pushed down and restrained, the report said.

I think they're already on the site.. before this..

Yup.

But like any good horror movie, it's worth seeing twice...

Back