• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A video recorded just hours before Monrovia kidnapping suspect Robert Camou was taken into custody appears to show him at a downtown Los Angeles bar rapping about killing and burying his girlfriend.

Authorities named the 27-year-old Camou a suspect in Amanda Custer’s disappearance on Monday and asked the public for help searching for them. On Wednesday, they asked members of the Mount Baldy community to "remain vigilant" in the continued search for Custer.

A video obtained exclusively by KTLA and recorded just hours before Camou’s car was located in downtown Los Angeles appears to show the suspect rapping at a local bar.

“I killed my b---- and buried that b---- in the f------ dirt,” the man in the video raps.

He then mutters a few words about the police looking for him and walks out of the camera's view.

yes and???

Authorities arrested Camou Tuesday morning near the intersection of South Hill and Third streets following a five-hour standoff in which he remained in the back seat of his Toyota Prius

From the link.

@Sejanus

I just thought it was funny this dumbass did all this in a PRIUS yet he’s a badass killing - rapping machine .. wasn’t making a point on your post .. he also did a five hour standoff (hides Iike a whimpering asshole) in the air breathing tin can..

5 hour standoff while he's in the backseat???

Not sure why the PD just didn't launch a can (or two) of CS into the front seat? Would have been a great video of him puking his guts out all while blindly scrambling out of his car.

That would have been internet gold.

Back