• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said Gavin Asher Richard Crim entered a home through an unlocked door and began cooking and eating food. The homeowner didn't know Crim.

Deputies say Crim then told the homeowner to "go back to sleep."

When the homeowner said he was going to call the police, Crim ran out of the home and into a wooded swamp behind the property, according to an arrest report.

The sheriff's office said Crim was "so intoxicated" and admitted to going into the home and eating the homeowner's food."

L I N K !!

DD1b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amost the same shit happened at my neighbors house a week ago. I took a walk at 2 am only to have my elderly neighbor run out with a shotgun! I threw my hands up and went sideways, praying he didn't have slugs. He just wanted my phone so he could call the cops.

Stupid fucker walked into his house, started sticking shit in his pockets and passed out! I stayed until the police showed up and tazed his punk ass off the couch. That shit is great fun when it's happening to someone else!

I would totally eat some narsty hot dogs and eggs rn. With hot sauce.

#hungover
I've been there....
Post automatically merged:

I hereby suggest a new TeleVision Programme, which shall be provisionally entitled "Iron Chef: Home Invasion Edition." Please contact my agent for further information.
"It looks like Gavin accidentally woke up the home owner...is he going to pull through and get those hot dogs cooked."

Last edited:
Back