• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 47-year-old High Springs house cleaner was arrested Thursday on suspicion of molesting a young girl in Alachua County.

Katherine A. Krause was being held in the Alachua County jail Friday on a charge of sexual battery on a child under 12, according to an arrest affidavit. The girl’s exact age was not disclosed.

The Sheriff’s Office report, which is heavily redacted, says that late last week the girl’s mother hired Krause to clean her home.

Krause arrived to work drunk and asked to stay until she was sober enough to drive, the report said. She later told an investigator she had consumed a large quantity of alcohol and mixed it with prescription drugs.

At one point during the day, the mother went outside to smoke a cigarette, leaving Krause alone with the girl. The mother returned to find Krause sitting on a bed next to the child and tickling her.

The girl told her mother about the abuse later, when the woman was giving her a bath, and said it “burned” when she urinated.

After an interview and a medical exam, investigators concluded that Krause had used a finger to penetrate the girl.

Krause denied the allegation but said she didn’t remember much of the day because of the substance abuse, the Sheriff’s Office affidavit states.
https://www.gainesville.com/news/20181228/drunken-house-cleaner-molests-young-girl-deputies-say
1546018448645.png

Yeah, this one is completely worthless.

The girl told her mother about the abuse later, when the woman was giving her a bath, and said it “burned” when she urinated.

... and there's no telling what was on those worthless fingers.

I wouldn't let some drunk skank stay in my house until she was sober. I would call the police and let them take her somewhere else to sober up.
Yep, and let her explain to the cops how she didn't DWI her ass there in the first place.

So like did she give that kid herpes with her fingers or what?
I would like to think that it was just potentially cleaning solution stop the child came in contact with.

This Mother is just a fucking Idiot. Firstly letting a Drunk clean your house and then leaving her with your child. Sounds like She was drunk or on drugs to take someone off Craig’s List.

1624025555506.png

Name:KRAUSE, KATHERINE A

Initial Receipt Date:12/20/2019

Current Release Date: 01/18/2027
Current Prison Sentence History:

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
12/20/2018 L/L CONDUCT V<16 OFF 18+ 12/16/2019ALACHUA18043787Y 4M 0D

Back