• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Greenwood mother is facing several charges after getting arrested at a Greenwood bar.

Police were called to Peppers on a report of a fight on Sunday night.

There they found Moriah Nesler. Her husband said she had attacked him.

Witnesses said the fight happened after Nesler was laying on the ground inside Peppers and was told she had to sit up or leave.

After being taken outside, police say Nesler resisted police and tried to take an officer's gun.

She later told police she left her two kids, an 8-year old and 18-month old, home alone.

Police did find the two children home alone.

The husband said he had been having drinks with a friend when his wife showed up.
https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-w...and-at-bar-tried-to-grab-cop-s-gun/1696262451
1547185291841.png

Hubby may want to start hiding the wine boxes from the wife from now on.

Going off that picture, I can see why the husband wanted some bro time at the bar.

She's not just a hot mess, she's a flaming train wreck.

Remember the old days when you called the bar from your landline and asked if Joe Bob was there? Of course, Joe Bob could always warn them to say he wasn't there and you still had to drive to the bar to see if it was true.

So mom's at home taking care of the kids getting more and more pissed because she suspects he's with some slut and down the rabbit hole she goes...

Remember the old days when you called the bar from your landline and asked if Joe Bob was there? Of course, Joe Bob could always warn them to say he wasn't there and you still had to drive to the bar to see if it was true.

Its still like that at my neighborhood bar, lol. It's mostly all regulars, we all know each other well... we have certain couples that this happens with "Hey Bartender its "Jen" is "Frank" there? as bartender says out loud oh hey Jen! n Frank starts shaking his head n waving his hands... oh nope hes not here.... ok thanks he isnt answering his cell...

Followed by Frank finishing his beer quick n leaving to head somewhere else...

Yes! That's exactly how it works. So glad to know things haven't completely changed. Spent many hours drinking and shooting pool in a couple of those neighborhood bars. The woman who ran my favorite one would bring a crockpot of chili or something every Friday, too. Lots of blue collar folks hung out there, and they are my favorite people. Hell, a plumber taught me how to play a mean game of pool. We'd play for beers.

Love it! That is my bar, they threw me a bday party - cake, cookies, veggie tray etc... It's my safe place, I can go n just grab a drink n no one hits on me etc, we all know each other... help each other out etc and yes all blue collar folks for the most part and bikers :) we do lots of charity runs, n a monthly gift basket and all proceeds go to the wouded warriers etc... great spot! I love it there....

You know you're fucking up when you get bounced from a bar called Peppers on Sunday night.

ETA: Welcome to the big time!

My ex-wife drank pretty heavily near the end of our marriage, once even grabbing the steering wheel in an attempt to swerve us into a guardrail. One night she decided to try to graduate to domestic violence. Having had enough, I slammed her against the wall and warned her that I didn't play that game. Some relationships are just toxic.

Whole family is fucking trash. What was this man doing hanging out at a bar without his wife? What was he doing hanging out at a bar when he has an 18 month old at home? Scumbag.

She's a total damage case piece of shit though and hopefully they lock her up in a cage for a long ass time. Filth.
Post automatically merged:

One night she decided to try to graduate to domestic violence. Having had enough, I slammed her against the wall and warned her that I didn't play that game

But you are admitting outright that you did in fact play the domestic violence "game". You slammed her head into a wall.

Scum.

My ex-wife drank pretty heavily near the end of our marriage, once even grabbing the steering wheel in an attempt to swerve us into a guardrail. One night she decided to try to graduate to domestic violence. Having had enough, I slammed her against the wall and warned her that I didn't play that game. Some relationships are just toxic.

Was this supposed to be funny?

Was this supposed to be funny?
Nope, just pointing out a life experience of dealing with a crazy ex. Most of you are assuming this chick is the one put upon when it COULD be she has substance abuse issues that are driving the guy out of the house. But keep believing only guys make bad choices in relationships.

latest

Whole family is fucking trash. What was this man doing hanging out at a bar without his wife? What was he doing hanging out at a bar when he has an 18 month old at home? Scumbag.

She's a total damage case piece of shit though and hopefully they lock her up in a cage for a long ass time. Filth.

But you are admitting outright that you did in fact play the domestic violence "game". You slammed her head into a wall.

Scum.
Ironic you use a chauvinistic icon to play White Knight. Since you lack actual reading comprehension, I stated she was an alcoholic, numerous times threatened my life, and then attempted to assault me. Are you telling me you think someone threatening you with violence should be allowed to beat on you since they are a woman and me a man? You are a moron. As I stated, I slammed her against the wall and PINNED HER THERE to prevent things escalating (she had a hammer if that grants you further clarity as to what I was confronted with) and didn't let her go until she realized exactly what the situation had devolved to (I could have called the cops on her but decided to separate instead). That isn't domestic violence, that's self-defense. But a fuck wit like you can't seem to put two and two together.

My opinion: this couple has issues. The fact she got drunk, abandoned her kids to confront her husband in a bar, and then attempted to brawl with cops brings into question just how 'innocent' she is. He may be an adulterer but she is guilty of assault and battery and child abandonment.

Last edited:
Ironic you use a chauvinistic icon to play White Knight

White Knight? What the fuck????

And Kurt Russel is a chauvinistic icon? The fuck?

Or are you referring to the clearly tongue in cheek, satirical character he plays in the brilliant movie Big Trouble in Little China?

Either way, you sound like a fucking idiot.

Nope, just pointing out a life experience of dealing with a crazy ex. Most of you are assuming this chick is the one put upon when it COULD be she has substance abuse issues that are driving the guy out of the house. But keep believing only guys make bad choices in relationships.

Dont think anybody needed to hear a story about how you used to beat your wife for us to understand this oh so obvious fucking sociological fact.

Also, no one had posted anything in this thread that should have led a reasonable minded, even halfway intelligent person to assume anybody believes only men are the problematic ones in a given relationship. Your bizarre, offensive little offering about how you were a domestic abusing jerkass was totally unnecessary, no matter what the intended point was.

Since you lack actual reading comprehension, I stated she was an alcoholic, numerous times threatened my life, and then attempted to assault me.

Um no i read all and fully comprehended all that. I also comprehended the bit where you brag about slamming her skull into a fucking wall.

Are you telling me you think someone threatening you with violence should be allowed to beat on you since they are a woman and me a man?

Huh? Who said that? The fuck are you talking about?

There are things like simply exiting a home/situation, and police that you can call on the phone, that work wonders when one finds themselves in a threatening situation like you describe though.

Or you know, you could just beat the fuck out of a female and then brag about it online while throwing out baseless, juvenile insults at strangers on message boards. You fucking clown.

As I stated, I slammed her against the wall and PINNED HER THERE to prevent things escalating.

THat's not "as you stated" though. Youre adding elements to your tale now cuz you are trying to sugarcoat your disgusting conduct after others called you out on it here.

and then attempted to brawl with cops brings into question just how 'innocent' she is.

The fact she committed a fucking crime brings it into question. Actually, who the fuck is even questioning her innocence??? Is anyone seriously assuming everybody in that bar is making up the whole fuckin thing, the cop is making up the story about her going for his weapon or leaving her kids home alone??? The fuck are you even talking about!????

Most of you are assuming this chick is the one put upon when it COULD be she has substance abuse issues that are driving the guy out of the house. But keep believing only guys make bad choices in relationships.

Oh, I know that women make bad decisions in relationships. That was not why I questioned you. And if there are substance abuse issues he should not be leaving her alone with the toddler ....

Since you lack actual reading comprehension, I stated she was an alcoholic, numerous times threatened my life, and then attempted to assault me. Are you telling me you think someone threatening you with violence should be allowed to beat on you since they are a woman and me a man? You are a moron. As I stated, I slammed her against the wall and PINNED HER THERE to prevent things escalating (she had a hammer if that grants you further clarity as to what I was confronted with) and didn't let her go until she realized exactly what the situation had devolved to (I could have called the cops on her but decided to separate instead). That isn't domestic violence, that's self-defense. But a fuck wit like you can't seem to put two and two together.

My opinion: this couple has issues. The fact she got drunk, abandoned her kids to confront her husband in a bar, and then attempted to brawl with cops brings into question just how 'innocent' she is. He may be an adulterer but she is guilty of assault and battery and child abandonment.

You told us in the original post that she was alcoholic and had once tried to kill you by crashing your car. The numerous times threatening your life and the hammer are new, as is the pinning her against the wall after you (in your own words) smashed her against it. All of that was relevant and might have informed our judgement of the situation had you deigned to share them. Nobody, man or woman, should expect to suffer violence at the hands of someone who claims to love them.

Then again, you are perfectly correct that some relationships are toxic. If she had threatened your life on numerous occasions why were you still around for her to try the hammer on? Glad you got out of there in one piece, but I hope she did, too.

@inferus Nobody on DD has any illusions about women being just as abusive and toxic as men. We reserve our scorn for bigger people hurting smaller people, but when your ex picked up that hammer, she evened the odds and I’m glad you defended yourself. I hope you’re in a better situation now.

Scum.
I usually think you're kind of a POS, but I agree with you here Jack.

So she caught her man with someone else and had a bit of a breakdown. There but for the grace of God...

Back