• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Not too many details here. I'd like to know why.

Apparently it had an ex-bf. Can't imagine why he left.

L I N K

HARRISBURG, Pa. — The Dauphin County district attorney says a woman intentionally hit her ex-boyfriend with her car, killing him.

Dolly Hendrickes, 38, is charged with criminal homicide.

The crash happened around 5:15 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of North Cameron Street and Arsenal Boulevard in Harrisburg, police said.

The district attorney said Hendrickes was angry with the victim, 67-year-old Andres Claudio Sr.

Claudio had gotten out of the car and was walking on Arsenal Boulevard to get away when Hendrickes made a U-turn on North Cameron Street to hit him in a median, according to the district attorney.

Hendrickes fled the scene, police said, and was later arrested in Susquehanna Township.

https://www.wgal.com/article/driver...rrisburg-police-say-dolly-hendrickes/29441320

October 2019, violence, mental illness, drugs: a well established way of life for this broad.

[...]
It wasn’t the first time Hendrickes has been accused of domestic assault against the victim, Andres Claudio, 67.

Four years ago, she was convicted of throwing a knife at his face, cutting his nose and hand, according to court records.

And he wasn’t the only person she attacked over the years, according to her record of criminal convictions.

In August, she was found guilty of a summary violation of harassment for kicking a her landlord’s female relative down a set of porch stairs in Harrisburg. The woman suffered minor injuries.

In 2009, she pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated assault for attacking an ambulance driver as he sat in his rig outside Harrisburg hospital. She had been treated at the hospital for a PCP-related issue, prosecutors said, and approached the ambulance upon release.

The driver rolled down his window to see if Hendrickes needed help when she started hitting him, police said. Hendrickes then attacked a nurse and security guard who came to the driver’s aid, according to police. The injuries were minor but the cases were prosecuted as felonies because the victims were first responders.

Earlier that year, she was found guilty of misdemeanor domestic battery in Florida for attacking her sister, according to Hillsborough County court officials.

Those convictions were among at least 17 convictions, including six felonies, in Hendrickes’ record over the past decade.

For most of her crimes, Hendrickes was sentenced to probation and referrals to mental health services, although she served a total of about 14 months behind bars. Court records filed in March said she has “significant mental health disabilities,” and has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, compulsive personality disorder, sleep apnea and type 2 diabetes.
[\quote]

Last edited:
Dolly Hendrickes, 40, reportedly offered no reaction when she sentenced to life in prison after being convicted of murdering her boyfriend by hitting him with her minivan and running him over.

Hendrickes
killed her boyfriend Andres Claudio, 68, in October 2019 by running him over at an intersection in Harrisburg. Claudio had gotten out of the car during an argument with Hendrickes and was crossing a median when she struck him from behind.

Hendrickes was convicted of first-degree murder on Wednesday, after a jury deliberated for just 45 minutes.

“Your actions in this case were as bizarre as they were horrific,” Judge Richard A. Lewis said to Hendrickes at sentencing Thursday, according to a Patriot-News report. “Then you drove home and relaxed on your back porch.”

The gruesome incident was captured on the dash cam of a nearby tractor-trailer that was stopped for a red light, according to another Patriot-News report on the trial.

“The jury repeatedly watched Claudio walk in front of the rig and onto the large concrete median as Hendrickes’ van ripped by and struck him from behind,” the Patriot-News said. “Claudio had gotten out of the van moments earlier amid an argument with Hendrickes. Police said he was dragged about 30 feet under the van and across the median before Hendrickes drove away and left him lying fatally injured in the street.”

Hendrickes had testified that she and Claudio had been arguing when he got out of the van and walked away, according to the report. She said she “felt disrespected,” and also that she was experiencing psychosis.

During her testimony, Hendrickes said that she was already having a rough day when Claudio had called her, asking for a ride. She said that as she drove to pick him up, “My psychosis began to kick in … My thinking was foggy,” the Patriot-News reported.

She said she and Claudio were arguing about the children—she had seven, and described Claudio as the “probable father” of two of them—when he reached for his pocket. Hendrickes testified that she thought he was reaching for a weapon, although he was only trying to get his keys.

“He’s attacking me. I’m attacking him back,” Hendrickes said, according to the report. “I’m feeling scared. I’m shaky … I’m hurt. Just the hurt and frustration. My mind was going like a mile a minute.”

Hendrickes also said that she was “remorseful” about the incident, and that she missed Claudio.

Hendrickes didn’t speak at her sentencing hearing. Muller asked Judge Lewis to refer Hendrickes for mental health treatment in prison, and Lewis agreed to this request.

Latest posts

Back