• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A driver in Canada was charged with failing to properly secure a child after police say he strapped a toddler to a beer case instead of a car seat.

Ontario Provincial Police pulled over a 22-year-old driver, who has not been unidentified.

Police say a 2-year-old child was also in the car, sitting on a 30-can case of beer. The driver had allegedly put the case on the seat of his car and strapped the child to it, CP24 reports.

The toddler was not injured, but police charged the driver with failing to ensure the child was properly restrained.

A child seat was brought to the driver, and Family and Children’s Services was notified of the incident, according to CTV News.

I remember as a kid being driven around with no seat belt by my parents (who were good citizens) sipping beers. No fucks were given.

Ahh the good old days! :p

Back