• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Jared Walter Anderson, 26, of Utah was arrested following the 2:55 a.m. collision at Sunset Boulevard and Vine Street, according to the Los Angeles Police Department and Los Angeles County booking records.

He was driving a 2011 Dodge Ram south on Vine Street and made a left turn to eastbound Sunset Boulevard, "at which time it struck a scooter with a male in his 30s, crossing in a marked crosswalk," LAPD Lt. Meghan Aguilar said.

Paramedics rushed the victim to a hospital, where he soon succumbed to his injuries, officials said. He was yet to be identified by coroner's officials Saturday evening.

Police investigate an alleged hit-and-run collision that left a scooter rider dead in Hollywood on April 13, 2019. (Credit: RMG)

An LAPD sergeant happened to be in the area when the crash occurred and quickly detained the driver, according to Aguilar.

Anderson was arrested after police determined he was intoxicated.

The suspect has a prior DUI conviction out of Utah from 2014, Aguilar said, making him eligible to be charged with murder for subsequent DUI-related collisions involving death under California law."

I hate drunks and I hate scooter riders.
Hard choice in this one.

Ah fuck 'im.
Kill the driver as the other one is already road pizza.

Back