• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Fluids leaking from a decomposing body upstairs have forced health officials to close a Connecticut restaurant.

WFSB-TV reports Windsor police were called to the Siam Corner Thai Kitchen and Pho restaurant on May 29 for a report of a foul odor and a reddish-brown liquid dripping from the ceiling of the restaurant behind the front counter.

Police say they entered the apartment above the restaurant through an unlocked window and found the tenant's body in his bed. They say he had been dead for several days.

From the article:
"Police say they entered the apartment above the restaurant through an unlocked window and found the tenant's body in his bed. They say he had been dead for several days."

No Shit, really? Dead for days you say? The fucking body was soup man, that takes more than a day or two! This is the kind of bullshit reporting that aggravates me.

Right? I'm not sure I would EVER think they rid the place of all the dead guy juice.
I'm always thinking their is something in my food. I put my reading glasses on and totally scrutinize my food.
God forbid I actually find something.
A hair... No no no I don't want it re-made. I'm not trading a little hair for a big spit or worse. I send it back and have it removed from the bill and I'm gone.
Monk once pointed out in one of his episodes: if you can smell something, it's because you are breathing in particulates of it.

Let me put it this way, I would only eat at that restaurant if they buned it down and rebuilt it.

Back