• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Fluids leaking from a decomposing body upstairs have forced health officials to close a Connecticut restaurant.

WFSB-TV reports Windsor police were called to the Siam Corner Thai Kitchen and Pho restaurant on May 29 for a report of a foul odor and a reddish-brown liquid dripping from the ceiling of the restaurant behind the front counter.

Police say they entered the apartment above the restaurant through an unlocked window and found the tenant's body in his bed. They say he had been dead for several days.

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Totemic

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
From the article:
"Police say they entered the apartment above the restaurant through an unlocked window and found the tenant's body in his bed. They say he had been dead for several days."

No Shit, really? Dead for days you say? The fucking body was soup man, that takes more than a day or two! This is the kind of bullshit reporting that aggravates me.

Keepalowprofile

Water is for people that don't have coffee.
Bold Member!
Right? I'm not sure I would EVER think they rid the place of all the dead guy juice.
I'm always thinking their is something in my food. I put my reading glasses on and totally scrutinize my food.
God forbid I actually find something.
A hair... No no no I don't want it re-made. I'm not trading a little hair for a big spit or worse. I send it back and have it removed from the bill and I'm gone.
Monk once pointed out in one of his episodes: if you can smell something, it's because you are breathing in particulates of it.

Let me put it this way, I would only eat at that restaurant if they buned it down and rebuilt it.

Muriel Schwenck

polyracial ecosexual
Bold Member!
This is an interesting short and touching documentary about old people dying alone in Japan and a company that cleans up after them.

Staff online

• Alf
    Keeper of the Dowager Tabby