• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Ed Kramer, 57, is already on probation for molesting three boys. He was convicted of child molestation in 2013 and is designated by the state of Georgia as a “sexually dangerous predator.”

Kramer, who is no longer affiliated with the DragonCon convention, pleaded guilty to three counts of child molestation 13 years after his original indictment by a Gwinnett County grand jury. His trial was delayed due to his medical conditions.

Under the plea agreement, Kramer was sentenced to 20 years, with the first 34 months to be served under home confinement at his Duluth-area home. The remainder of Kramer's sentence was to be served on probation.

According to Lawrenceville police, Kramer allegedly took a 7-year-old’s picture without her parents’ permission. He was being held Tuesday night at the Gwinnett jail.

The man who founded DragonCon is in trouble with the law again, just months after getting off house arrest.
Just cannot control himself.

“It's the case that never ends,” Porter said. “I knew it was never going to end.”

Kramer was sentenced years ago, but Porter has kept the files against Kramer nearby.

Porter is the District Attorney that has to keep dealing with this pervert. He knows.

Source

This shit pisses me off tremendously! His medical problems didn’t prevent him from molesting! The ONLY reason they waited is so they (the state) would NOT have his medical bills.. DNA proof.. then death by ice pick

Back